Liam Payne 2

Berta walked home still confused about what just happened. She tried to be calm but she kept freaking out. Everywhere she looked, she thought she saw him but it never actually was him. A horn honked from behind her and she jumped. She turned and saw a gorgeous red mustang with a boy in it. Not just any boy. Harry styles! We gestured for her to go over there so she slowly stepped forward. 

He stuck his head out the window and said "Get over here quick! Before someone see's me!"

She ran up to his car and jumped into the passengers side, "What is it?" she asked.

"Okay, you probably wont understand this but Liam had 'the look' in his eyes! I think he really liked you! Us boys are meeting at a restaurant later to chill. Can I pick you up later so you can surprise him?" He asked.

Berta froze "Umm sure..."

"Okay great, here I will drive you and your dog home so I can see where you live and then I will pick you up from there at five, sounds good?"

"Yeah that works, just take a left here and you will see a blue house." she explained.

He dropped her off and Berta's head started going crazy again. He liked her? She was going to get to see him again! She ran past her family and into her room to start getting ready. She took a shower and touched up her make-up. She put on a fancy shirt and skinny jeans that match. She still had three hours until Harry would pick her up so she decided to watch a bit of TV. She turned on 'Pretty little Liars' and layed down on her bed. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!'' she yelled.

Her mom waked into her room. "Hey I was wondering if you had plans tonight?"

"Well at five I am going with a few friends to a restaurant. Why? Is there something you wanted to do?" She asked.

"Well there is a baby shower for a Friend of mine that I was just going to now but if you want to hang out with your friends that's good to!" Her mom forced a smile.

Berta felt bad, she knew her mom wanted to spend time together but she could miss this date. She thought for a moment then thought of a way to do both. "TO be honest with you, I'm actually going on a double date. Maybe you want to help me pick out an outfit?" That was half a lie but she knew her mom would love to help.

Her moms eyes lit up. "I have a better idea! How about I ditch the baby shower and we go shopping for something you can wear?"

Berta smiled and nodded. Her mom grabbed her coat and they left. They played music as they drove to the mall in the next city. She still had two hours so there was no hurry. When they arrived at the mall they went strait to Berta's favourite store, Garage. They had a huge sale in the back of the store so that is where they went first. Her mom walked to a rack of skirts and pulled out a black skirt. Berta nodded and smiled and pulled out a strapless pick shirt to go with it. She ran to the change rooms and threw on the clothes. The pink shirt fit her body perfectly and the skirt can up to around her belly button and was snug. She came out of the change room and her mom smiled.

"Thats beautiful on you and I found some shoes to match!" Her mom pulled out two high heels and handed them to Berta.

She put them on and looked in the mirror. She looked amazing and with pink eye shadow she would look perfect! She put her clothes back on and pulled out her debit card to pay but her mom told her to put it away because it was her treat! She was so thrilled! When she looked at the clock they had an hour left. They drove home and Berta quickly changed and put new make-up on. She threw her first outfit in her closet and looked at her reflection one more time before going down stairs to get her shoes on.

"Do you have time for me to curl your hair?" Her mom asked.

"Sure" she smiled.

After her hair was done she sat and waited for Harry. Her black hair matched her dress and over all she looked stunning! The door bell rang and she said good bye to her family. Hair stood in jeans and a loose white shirt.

"You look great! Liam will love it!!" He said.

Berta blushed and they went to is car.

''Wow you do look stunning! I hope you like Italian, that's where we are going!'' He smiled.

"Hey remember that this is for Liam not you!!" She joked, "and yes I love Italian!"

"Its okay I have a girlfriend!" He laughed.

They pulled up to a restaurant and she took a deep breath and got ready to meet the rest of One Direction.