New Jackson Members Part 1

Start from the beginning

Me and Chris got up from the room and headed outside. We was at Neverland. We walked to the open field. I seen all our friends and family. Everybody was here except for one person.

Everybody was in place. Then the music started. Everybody rose from their seats. And there she was, with her father by her side. My beautiful Violet.

My goodness, she looks stunning in her dress

My goodness, she looks stunning in her dress. As she was coming closer, my heart was racing faster and faster. I couldn't believe this is happening. It all feels like a dream.

"Who gives this beautiful bride away?" The preacher said.

"I do." Her father said.

She gave him a hug and a kiss. She gave my sister Janet her flowers and turned around to me. I lifted her veil over her head and saw she was even more beautiful than I imagine.

"You're so beautiful. " I said

"So are you." She said.

"We are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. They have written vows for one another. Michael, you may go first." The preacher said.

"Thank you. Uh.....Violet. I love you so much. You've been there for me even when I wasn't for you. You've cared for me like no other woman. Beside mother of course." I chuckled as well as everyone else.

"But seriously, even when I left you and hurt you, emotionally, you was always there. I always asked why. Then, I found my answer. Because you never stopped loving me. I was a fool, and stupid to let you walk out of my life. When you left, everything took a bad turn. I wasn't the man I was before. I was lost, actually. But when you came back, everything changed. I couldn't wait to come home to you. I couldn't wait to have you in my arms. I missed you and I messed up. But I promise you, in front of everybody, that I will never be that stupid again. I promise to be there for you no matter what. I promise to love you in sickness and health, rich or poor, whatever the circumstances, I'm never leaving your side again. I love you."

I wiped a tears from her eyes. Everything I said, I meant. I'm not messing up again. I vow each day to do everything right.

"Violet, you may now say your vows." The preacher said.

"I think I should've went first. I don't think I can beat that." She laughed as well as everybody else.

"Michael, you hurt me before, and I never knew why you did that. I tried my best to stop loving you but I couldn't. I was so in love with you that it hurts. But when I came back, everything was just like it was before. We had that chemistry, that spark that never died but just simmer a little. I was scared still to let you back in, but I'm glad I did. I never felt this much happiness before. It's like I fell in love with you all over again. Everything about you makes me happy. You feel like home to me. I've shown you my love and how much I love you. And I'll do it as many times as you need me to, to show you my love. I'm staying right here with you. I promised you no matter what, you'll be my future and this is the step to take. In sickness and health, rich or poor, until death do us part, I'll always be here and always love you. I can't wait to call myself Mrs. Michael Jackson. "

I wiped a tear from my eyes and tried not to break down in front of everybody.

"After all you two been through, the hurt, the pain, the loneliness, and heartache, you two manage to come back to one another. That's true love. With all of that being said, if anyone should give a reason why these two should not get married, speak now or forever hold your peace." The preacher said.

There were complete silence for at least 2 minutes.

"Well then, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The preacher said.

I held her by her waist and leaned in towards her. She did the same. We sealed our love with a kiss. I felt so much love and happiness. The longer we kissed, the more passionate it was.
We both was gasping for air. I held her hand and was ready to walk her down the aisle, until something happened.

"Oh."

I looked at Violet full fo concern. "Are you okay?"

"Aaahhh."

"Violet?!" I held her in my arms.
"What's wrong?"

"I....I.....I think my water broke. I need to get to the hospital. Now."