New Jackson Members Part 1

A month later

Michael's POV

My heart is racing. I've never been so nervous in my life. My life feels complete. Almost complete, the twins aren't here yet. I feel peace within. I'm walking around the room, pacing. Trying to calm my nerves.

"Michael, you need to relax." Chris said.

"I'm trying to." I said.

"Just sit down and relax. Think happy thoughts."

I sat down in the chair. I stared off into the beautiful say outside.

I remember how Vi love the beauty of the skies.

~ Flashback~

"Michael?"

"Yes my love."

"Look."

I look to where she was pointing to. She was pointing out to the sky. Not a cloud in sight.

"Isn't breathtaking Michael?"

I look at her. "Yes. This sight is breathtaking."

She looked at me and blushed. How I love this woman. I grabbed her hand and took her to outside to the given tree.

"We're going up there?"

"I got you. You won't fall." She fell a few times trying to climb the trees out here. But I made sure she didn't this time.
Once we are at the top, I held her in my arms. I sniffed her hair and it smell lovely, just like her.

"Sky."

"What was that?"

"Sky."

"What about the sky?"

"No, not the actual sky Michael. I meant if we have a daughter, I want her name to be Sky."

"I love it."

"You do?"

"Of course. I love you too."

"I love you more."

I gave her a quick peck on her lips. I held her for the rest of day. She was talking about the different shapes of the clouds, how beautiful it is and everything. I just admired her voice and her presence. I'm going to marry her one day.

~End of Flashback~

I love her more now than I ever did. I was so stupid to do what I did. I don't know what came over me. The fact that after all the pain I caused her, and the heartbreak, she still was by my side through it all.
A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Michael?" My mother said.

"Yes?"

"It's time."