Chapter Five

You woke up the next morning, and immediately felt sore. You were so. Sore. Moving at all was painful. But it had been worth it.

You suddenly remembered the pills. It was enough motivation to get up, so you painfully made your way to the kitchen.

Your dad was sitting at the bar, eating a bowl of Cheerios.

"Morning sweetheart."

"Hey Dad. Where are the pills you took from my room last night?"

"What? Those were birth control pills. You don't need them."

"Yeah. I know. So where did you put them?"

"Wait, are there drugs in that bottle? Why do you need it so badly?"

"No, dad. I'm using it for... An art project."

He raised an eyebrow skeptically. "What are you not telling me here?"

"I need to know where that bottle is. Seriously. Just get me one of the pills, and I'll stop bothering you."

"Nope. I don't see why you would need birth control, and if it's not really birth control, then I'm not giving THAT to you either." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at you sternly.

You rolled your eyes. There was nothing you could do except hope that you wouldn't become pregnant.

"Fine," You huffed, and walked off.

"Sage, what is in that bottle?"

"You said it yourself. Birth control pills." And with that, you shut the bedroom door behind you.

Your dad sighed and finished his Cheerios. He couldn't imagine what you would need birth control for, but he got the feeling you weren't telling him something.