And how much I despise Veronika, I don't want her to die because of a dick.

Maybe that's why she keeps returning back to Ethan. His dick and his money. I don't see anything else why she would keep coming back. She's already famous, she has a status. But to keep the status she needs money and who has both,good dick and stacks of money? Ethan Gray.

For the past three days Ethan send me roses and cards non-stop. Once in a while he send me dinner, like yesterday night.The cards and roses were beautiful, sweet, and considerate, but still...

I told him to come and see me when he finally realized what he did wrong. Yes, he came one time but I slammed the door in front of his face. He came to apologize and just when I thought that he finally got his senses back, he asked me why I moved out.

It's like he doesn't know that bringing your ex-girlfriend in the house without informing your current girlfriend is a no-no in the relationship book. And that's not the only thing he did, because I would have forgive him if he kicked her out of the house immediately.

But no, he let her stay over for dinner even though I told him that I was not pleased with that idea.

"Nicole! Helloo, earth to Nicole?!" Rose waved her hands in front of me. "Snap out of your thoughts." She had a worried expression on her face. "Don't bottle your feelings up. I am here for you."

She leaned in closer and hugged me tightly. "Come on honey, don't bottle your feelings up."

I hugged her back, feeling so much better now. "Sorry Rose. It's just... Ethan brought Veronika home."

Rose released me out of her hug and she stared at me agape, her eyes widened in shock. "He did what?! When?!" she screeched, her cheeks turning a dangerous shade of red. Damn, she was really cooking inside.

"Two weeks ago." I told her quietly.

"Oh no ! I'll so slap some common sense into that boy. I swear...I will, where the hell is he now?" She stood up and grabbed her car keys. "And ohh, I will shoot that golddigger right in the head. Grab my gun, bottom drawer!" She impatiently pointed at the bottom drawer as she waited for me to make a move.

First of all, why the hell did she had a gun in her office?! Second of all, this is getting out of hand. I know Rose was crazy, but not this crazy.

"No, Rose. Please, don't." I stood up and patted her on her back. "Please sit back down."

"Why not? He clearly lost his mind! And that golddigger? Why does she need to come back?!" Rose seethed as she slapped my hand away. "Why are you so calm?! Nicole, I swear I will hire an assassin to kill that Russian. Just say the word!"

I knew it. About the assassin. This woman is crazy.

I took a deep breath and shook my head at her. "No, I do not want her dead. I just want Ethan to realize what he did wrong. That's all I want."

Rose breathed in and out to calm herself down. "I still want that Russian dead. I have always wanted her dead. But, I will not go against your wishes."

"Thank you." I let out a breath of relieve. "I appreciate it."

"But that does not mean I will not hire someone to punch her in her face."

"No, Roseeee." I cried out, slumping back in the chair. "Have you not seen the woman. She's basically a walking skeleton."

Rose snickered. "With the amount of dicks she takes, you would think she would gain some weight."

I scrunched up my face. Rose was a old woman with a twenty year old mind. A dirty mind. "Geez Rose. Where the hell did you hear that?"

"What?" She asked innocently. "It's a fact that when you get good dick, you automatically gain weight."

"That's not true." I chuckled as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Anyways," She said, now in a serious tone. "Has Ethan realized his mistake?"

"If he did would I still look so miserable?" I asked as I rested my face on my hand.

"Mmh, what if he never realize what he did wrong? What if...he takes Veronika back?"

Something inside me snapped at the question. I blinked my eyes to stop the tears from falling. With a broken voice I answered: "Then we were not meant to be."

Don't forget to Vote & Comment !