Torture

Biting her bottom lip seductively as she watched Johnny walk around their bedroom topless Helena pouted to herself. She was trying to find away to entice Johnny into bed with her. They had been trying for a baby for so long and today she was ovulating. They needed to do it tonight for them to be in the chance of getting pregnant. The last couple of months had been hard ones. A lot of tears and a lot of grief after not being able to get pregnant, she just wanted a baby. She had Billy and Nell and loved them dearly but they weren't Johnny's children. She wanted to carry his baby.

It had been so stressful for them pair of them. Even Billy and Nell were heartbroken to hear that they might not get another brother or sister. It wasn't just Helena who had been struggling either with the idea they may not have a child of their own. Johnny hadn't ever had a baby before, he had been such a great dad to Billy and Nell after Tim had walked out on Helena but he too was desperate to have his own child with her. This whole year had been so difficult.

As of now they were getting ready to go out to this stupid dinner with Johnny's business friends that he had been working with on his new cologne. He didn't particularly like the people they were dinning out with tonight, they were all so boring and dull. However, he knew it was important that he and Helena attended the dinner. It was basically being held for him anyway so it would be rude if he didn't show.

He also knew his wife didn't want to go either. She still wasn't dressed and was lazing about their bed in her underwear watching him get changed. He knew too well what she was trying to do. She had been pestering him all day about the fact she was ovulating. Of course with every time she was they tried their best to get pregnant but tonight couldn't happen. It was important he attend, as much as he wanted so badly to have a baby he needed to go out tonight. He was also tired, tired of letting her down all the time. It wasn't like he was giving up, oh no Johnny was feeling guilty, he wondered if he might be the problem as to why she couldn't get pregnant.

Slapping on some of his new cologne around his neck Johnny then placed on a white shirt covering his toned and very tanned body. Helena had been admiring his muscles from afar. She knew he had been working out in the gym considering his next role would be topless the whole time. The Lone Ranger was their next movie together and she knew his character Tonto would be half naked through out the course of the movie.

She bit her lip again and laid back against the sheets her hands spreading out over the soft material "Johnny..." she beckoned him wanting him so badly to come over and get lost with her under the sheets.

However he didn't look and instead continued to button up his shirt in front of the mirror. "Yes baby?"

"Come here" she giggled pushing herself up on the backs of her elbows to look at him. If her black sexy underwear wasn't enough she didn't know what was.

Turning around finally he noticed the Come hither look in those taunting brown eyes of hers and the seductive way she ran one leg up the other. He gulped seeing her looking ever so inviting, the very sight of his wife laid there waiting for him was enough to make him break out in a hot sweat.

Clearing his throat he turned back to face himself in the mirror. "You need to get changed Hellie" he told her trying to block out his lustful thoughts of taking her right here and now. He knew she was trying to get him in bed it was so clear to him.

"You said yourself you didn't want to go" she said a little pissed that he turned his back on her.

"Yes but I have to, this little do is being held for me it's not like I can skip this" he said getting a little worked up himself. They had spoken about this more then once, he thought she would at least understand.