Beauty

"She's not even that pretty"

Amber Heard and a few of her friends were gathered in her dressing room giggling over the atrocity that was Johnny Depp's wife. At least that was their opinion of Helena Bonham Carter.

"What the fuck was up with that hair do? Messy plaits under that birds nest on the top of her head...Jesus that woman needs some help" One of Ambers 4 friends bitched making Amber smirk to herself as she re applied her lipstick in the mirror.

"Not sure Johnny is that into her" Amber said shrugging her shoulders "I have no problem"

"But Amber she's the mother of their three children I'm pretty sure he's set with her" another spoke making her roll her eyes.

Wearing nothing but her underwear and long blonde hair trailing past her silky smooth shoulders Amber stood up checking herself out in the mirror. "Johnny wants me ladies believe me, I mean if I was married to uncle festers wife I would need to have something to spice my life up a little" she stated boldly making her friends laugh at her description of Helena.

"Amber!"

"What it's true! a man like him deserves to have someone just as hot as him....not necessarily me..." she paused before laughing again "ok maybe me"

What they didn't notice however was Helena standing behind the dressing room door hearing everything the girls had to say about her. She had to get away from that door, she only came to tell Amber that she was leaving and it was nice to meet her. She didn't expect for her to leave the set today feeling humiliated and hurt. Ambers words had affected her more then they should off. Normally she didn't care what people had to say but this was different. This was a woman talking about HER husband! Saying he should have better. And that cut deep....

—————

Johnny couldn't quite tell what was bothering Helena this evening. She had been so quiet ever since they arrived home. She hadn't been that talkative in the car journey back and even the kids seemed to noticed that she didn't seem happy.

Now sitting in the master bedroom Johnny watched from their bed as she sat brushing out her hair in the mirror. That alone was odd because she never bothered much with her hair before. She was standing there in just one of his baggy shirts looking sadly at her reflection and even running her hands over her stomach that wasn't so flat considering she still had the baby fat from carrying their daughter she only had a couple of months ago. She never batted an eyelid or had cared if anyone else did. Really she shouldn't worry, but she did.

"Baby?" Johnny's voice by her ear made her jolt a little surprised now that he was standing behind her. His hands slid around her waist to her front making her gulp nervously. "Please don't" she whispered pushing his hands away and hanging her head sadly. She wasn't that comfortable with him running his hands over her when she felt like she did.

He frowned at this and instead placed his hands on her shoulders. "What's wrong?"

Her silence spoke volumes and for that he really did begin to worry. Turning her round to face him he saw the tears in her eyes and the sadness radiating off them too. "Helena..." he whispered surprised to see her crying. Cupping her face he wiped away her tears with his thumb before leaning in to give her a sweet peck on the lips. "What's all this about?" He asked her looking straight into her misty eyes.

"I overheard some things being said about me today. It really hurt" she ended on a whisper looking back down and wiping her own tears with her hands.

"By who?" He asked truly worried and slightly annoyed too. Whoever it was he would certainly sort them out.

"Your co-star, Amber" she said quietly before lifting her head back up to look at him as he frowned "I was just going back to her dressing room to tell her that we were leaving and that it was nice meeting her....but when I was just about to walk in I heard her bitching about me to some friends of hers...."

"Saying what" Johnny cut in his frown never leaving his face. He didn't like where this was going, he knew about Amber....was warned by friends of his that she was out for trouble and could steal away any man she wanted.

"That I am unattractive, she hates my hair and the way I look in general and thinks you could do much better...." she explained getting upset and angered by all this now she was saying it all out loud.

"She said I look like uncle festers wife...you know from the Addams family?" Johnny nodded but frowned harder.

"Uncle fester doesn't have a wife?"

"No, she meant if he did have one I'd look like his type" she explained not hiding the embarrassment and sadness to her tone. Johnny moved closer to Helena and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. "I love you" He said simply before kissing her lovingly on the lips as soon as she looked at him. She kissed him back despite the tears, he was so warm and full of love that she would have been a fool to pull away.

Breaking away slowly Johnny lifted her up bridal style and carried her to their bed. "What are you doing?" She gasped as he threw her down amongst the pillows and cushions. Smiling as he removed his shirt over his head, Johnny climbed up onto the bed till he was hovering over her. "Please don't ever be sad about what people say about you or about us....I wouldn't trade what we have for the world" he told her pressing a kiss to her forehead and gently settling himself between her legs just so he could be closer to her.

"And whatever Amber has said it's a load of crap, she's clearly jealous of you baby and just wants to tare you down" he continued this time making her crack the smallest of smiles at him. "You're so beautiful, so UNBELIEVABLY sexy" he smiled putting emphasis on the word 'unbelievably' making them both chuckle and smirk at one another. "I personally love your hair and your clothes as annoying as they are to take off you" he smirked making her laugh again.

"And Uncle fester is a lucky man if you ask me, his wife is fire..." he chuckled leaning in and kissing her again making her giggle under his kiss.

Cupping his face in one hand Helena kissed him back enjoying the taste of his lips and how they moved so naturally against hers. "I love you" she told him after breaking the kiss. Looking at her Johnny kissed her once more before beginning to undo the front of her shirt....

"Johnny..." she whispered nervously placing her hand over his before he could undo anymore buttons.

Looking up at her he frowned. "What's wrong? Is this about...."

"Yes, I haven't had the chance to hit the gym yet..."

"So? Baby I don't care, you could be the size of a whale and you would still be able to turn me on" he told her wanting her to realise that she didn't have to impress him. He knew her body like the back of his hand and so what if she still had a bit of baby weight? He was tired of her shutting him out whenever he wanted to make love to her....

"You gave me our third child Helena, if anything I want to love your body more because of what it has given me" he continued running one hand down her waist then down to her thigh just to pull it up beside his hip.

"Really?" She said softly a small smile gracing her lips along with the small blush that crept slowly onto her cheeks. Seeing this Johnny smiled and looked her deeply in the eyes. This woman was able to look as hot as ever and yet still hold such innocence in her eyes. He adored her. "You're beautiful, in every way" he whispered seeing her smiled once again.

Kissing him Helena ran her arms around his neck not letting him pull away or stop him from removing her clothes. Amber certainly had him all wrong, he was more then just a hot looking guy that she assumed would sleep around with any hot girl. He was a loving, loyal husband and the best father to their kids she could have ever asked for. He was perfect.

A/N: Awh Jolena fluff! I saw a comment not to long ago made about Helena and someone said she was looking fat. It really upset me because woman today still tare each other down when we should be building each other up. Everyone is beautiful! Let's celebrate all kinds of beauty! My preach is over guys🙌😂 please let me know your thoughts on this one shot would love to hear from you❤️