chapter 2 confessions

Hello chapter 2 i hope you enjoy this Zanevis fanfic!

          Zane is in the restroom again, but hiz time Travis followed him, whole Zane is in a stall Travis sais some words "i know im an idiot, i know you want me to back off, i know you hate me, i know you dont want me around and i know hou dont want me talking to you but..." Zane walks out from the stall " when i see you mad i just think its cute and when you run off blushing i cant help but think thats adorable and i just wanted to say these 5 words to you Zane..."  Zane looks really confused he cant beleive what hes hearing is his crush saying what he thinks he saying or is this a dream..." I l-love y-you Zane Ro'meave... i underst-" Zane cuts him off by hugging him around his stomach and saying "I love you too Travis i was always scared you would reject me so i never said anything to anybody and i was always jelous of Katlyn... I tried to ignore these feelings bht i couldnt..." Travis turns around and gently kisses Zane, Zane almost immediatly kisses back...they stay like that a couple minutws until... Aaron walks into the restroom, Aaron was looking at the floor luckily so they hurried and stopped like nothing happened...

-Time skip to when theyre done eating-

There were 3 rooms with 2 beds in each and there were 6 people and they had to share so... Zane and Travis were in 1 bed, Aphmau and Aaron were in the other in that room...Gene and Lucinda shared (they now regret coming) and Vylad and Dante in the other in that room...Katlyn and Kawaii~chan shared a bed, and Garroth and Laurence shared in that room, everyone quickly dosed off , everyone except Travis he was thinking about earlier so he got up to get a sip of water to clear hos head, not long after, Zane got up he noticed Travis wasnt there... Zand went to the restroom(I think Zane has a bathroom problem...) when he returned Travis was bacm in the bed and Zane got back in but this time he didnt relise it 'cuz he was asleep but Zane snuggled up to Travis, Travis jumped at first but hen just let it be

    -Time skip to morning-

In the morning everyone was huddled around Zane and Travis' bed Travis woke up, Zane still sleeping, "hey whats up guys?" Aphmau shows him pictures they took "WHAT THE HECK" Travis yells which causes him to fall out of the bed and wake up Zane "whats going on..." Zane sais rubbing his eyes...Aphmau shows him the pictures "OH MY IRENE,TRAVIS, IM SO SORRY" he sais as he runs to the restrom ( bathroom issues... XD) where he mumbles to himself...shortly after someone opens up the door Zane looks up to see...

Wait to see what happens in the next chapter!!!