When I was done, I walked down the stairs smiling like an idiot. I found my parents sitting in living room, both casually dressed. Well, this is nice.

"Hello" I said and pecked their cheeks quickly then sat down.

"Someone seems happy today" mom said with huge smile.

"Someone is happy" I said and they chuckled.

"Well, that's nice" she said "but did you think about dessert?"

"What dessert?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Oh my god, don't tell me you already forgot about that!"

"Ooh" I gasped when I finally realized what she was talking about. "Oops" I mumbled and she glared at me.

"Oops oops, don't you oops me!" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh mom, but she is a cook in our relationship" I said and dad literally bursted out laughing.

"Oh no, don't you dare laughing now!" she said while looking dad deadly in the eye. "But seriously Samantha, you can't let the poor girl do all the job alone" she said while using my full name which made me flinch, agh I hate that name.

"Come on, mom, I will help her"

"And how please?" she asked with raised eyebrow.

"By sitting there and looking cute" I said with my hands in the air which made dad laugh again and mom just put her head in her hands. "I was literally just quoting her" I mumbled and dad smiled.

"Come on, Hailey, you know she won't let her do everything alone. She is so whipped, she would learn our whole cookbook just so she could help her" he said and now was mom's turn to laugh.

"Dad, you are not helping" I said while blushing and they laughed even more "You are so not cool" I said and put one of pillows over my face.

If you were wondering what we were talking about here is little explanation. So, my mom every year makes this big lunch for Thanksgiving all by herself so she did this year, but I and Dušica agreed that we will make dessert together. When I told my mom about this, she laughed for good half an hour and when she finally stopped she asked if I was serious and when I told her I indeed was, she laughed again.

Bell rung and Stella went to open the door. We walked into hallway and my eyes immediately were on that gorgeous human being. She took off her coat and beanie and smiled at Stella who took them all and walked away.

She looked amazing. She wore black knit crop top and black skinny jeans.

Our parents greeted each other and Zoe came to me while Dušica was greeting my mom

"Welcome, Ms. Nikolić" I said and she smiled before hugging me.

"It's just Zoe for you, Sam" she said with big smile and I nodded while blushing.

"Ah, here she is" Nikola said while shaking my hand "girl who stole my baby's heart"