In Your Wildest Dreams... [chapter 11 :)]

yay after all this time I did actually post again! haha well this is the intended extension of chapter 11 which wasn't supposed to be posted but i did it anyway

i changed little details in what i did post and added more :D

yeah i didn't really edit that much so if there's mistakes just tell me and I'll fix them

I just started high school (Freshhie) and I got a very busy schedule so I might not have alot of time to write or post but I will! well enough ranting about my life lets hear more about Ellie and her fascinating life :)

Read. comment. vote. and fan if you like :D

__________________________________

Chapter 11

"Ellie. Ellie, come on wake up." I heard a voice whispering to me.

I opened my eyes slowly and woke up to Quil's lovely green eyes. They seemed happy but kept changing from green to blue showing the worry he had. I tried to sit up but my whole body ached. I let out a quick yelp as I lay back down. I think the headache was the worse. The moment a yelp escaped my mouth, Quil was right by my side.

"Ellie you alright? You need anything?" He said as he held my hand.

"Quil I'm alright. Last time I checked though, you were the one in worse condition than me." I asked taking a look at Quil.

Back in the forest, he looked like he was at the verge of death. It sent chills down my spine as images of Quil lying there motionless passed through my mind. Now that I look at him, he barely had any scars on his bare chest. He was breathing fine now compared to his heavy breathing at the forest. He was walking and talking and breathing fine. I'm the one who can barely move a muscle without crying in pain.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it right now. Let me get Fievel I'll be back soon."

"Who's Fievel?" I asked but was too late as he was already out the door.

So many questions were passing through my mind. Who's Fievel? Where am I? How is Quil completely fine and I'm in total pain? All these questions increased my headache, so I tried to put them out of my mind. I was relaxed and the headache went back down to a slight annoyance instead of a pounding pain.

I looked up at the ceiling and realized I had no idea where I was. The walls were painted a plain old tan color that matched the bed covers. There was one dresser on the left of my bed that was a plain brown. On the wall to the right of the bed was a window with a door next to it. The sun was at the point where you couldn't tell whether it was rising or setting. I was trying to figure it out when the door next to the window flew open and blanketed the only natural light in the room.

"Hey there Ellie. You doing all right?" A man said to me as he began to put his hand on my forehead. He began to mutter under his breath.

"If being in heaps of pain and waking up in random rooms if fine, then yeah totally." I replied with a fake smile. He let out a small chuckle and advised I speak as little as possible. He put his hand on my forehead as to check for fever. He took out a small notebook from the dresser and began to scribble things down as he mumbled things under breath. Once he finally took his hand off, Quil walked into the room.

"So Fievel, how's she doing?" he asked with worry in his voice.

"Well, she's still having aching pains and severe headaches. She should stay here for a couple more days until we figure out why what happened, happened." He said as turning to Quil.

"Alright then, when is Ellnett coming back?" Quil and this Fievel character spoke about me as if I wasn't even there.

"She should be coming back tonight. I'm guessing we can start the process tomorrow morning." Fievel replied as he walked out of the room.