In your wildest dreams...[chapter 6:)]

Yay chapter 6! i just have a few things to say about this chapter.

At one point I say like-like. It's at a part where (spoiler alert!) Ellie is describing her feeling for Quil. I didn't want to put love, cause they barely know each other,

and I couldn't think of anything else so I used what we used to use in like 3rd grade when we "liked" a guy :p hehe

oh and if you guys have any questions on what's going on, or if you don't understand something, go ahead and ask, I promise to answer :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

"Don't be afraid child" One of the women said to me. She had a kind smile with straight bright white teeth. She had a sort of glow to her, as did the two sitting beside her. With her honey blonde hair and glowing yellow eyes, she glowed more. She looked nice enough, but something about her gave off an unsettling vibe. The man sitting next to her had sandy brown hair that went down to his shoulders and piercing blue eyes. The lady next to him had midnight black hair that, even in a ponytail, hung beneath her chair. They all gave off an unsettling vibe. "Please, take a seat." The black-haired lady said to me, waving her hand.

When I looked back, there was a table and chair for one.

I took a seat and looked up at all the people whose eyes haven't wavered from me. I noticed Quil getting up from his seat and moving to an empty seat on the right side. I suddenly felt the table and chair move to the foot of the table, with me in it.

"Now Ellie, we have a lot to talk about. As you know, Zerk is after you, and if he gets to you, we are all doomed." The man said to me

"Don't worry Sir. I'll fight against Zerk with all I have." I replied. My voice was shaking from my nerves, but firm with commitment.

At my words, the man laughed. His laugh boomed around the sky-high room.

"If I may ask, what's so funny?" I asked as politely as I could, but just being in the same room with these people made me angry.

"Zerk can bend dreams to his will. As long as you're sleeping, he can enter your dreams and alter your thoughts. That you would think you can actually just deny him is ludicrous."

"Yeah, he may have all this power, but that doesn't mean I can't retaliate against it. I've done it before, I can do it again. I can assure you that I won't just play along with his crazed mind-games" I said while standing up, my voice rising. Again his laugh ricocheted off the walls, along with many others in the room. I looked at Quil and our eyes met. I could tell that Quil believed what I said. Why wouldn't he? He witnessed me escape Zerk's hold.

"Child, you have no idea what Zerk is capable of. You don't have the slightest clue as to the amount of damage he can create."

"Yes, she does." I turned, along with everyone in the room, to see who just stood up for me. I was shocked to see it was Quil, his eyes a dark brown, maybe even black. The shy and quiet Quil just stood up in a room filled with thousand of big burly men, to defend me.

"Excuse me?" the man said with obvious anger in his voice.

"Ellie has witnessed first hand the danger that Zerk can create. On her first night here, we at the lab were studying her last dream. We discovered something mind-blowing. The amount of power Zerk was using was extremely immense; this amount of power would have made any mortal OtherWorlder give in to Zerk's mind control faster than wind itself travels. Ellie didn't cower in his immense power or let the mind-control take over her. She manage to block it out of her mind, it never got close. She managed to not only prevent the mind-control, but to literally run away from it and Zerk and wake up. Ellie truly is our only hope. If any of us had a dose of power this strong being forced upon us, we would crumble under it and become another of Zerk's mindless followers. "

I was in utter shock at Quil's words. Why didn't he tell me all of this? I mean, I've been freaking out on the inside over this whole ordeal, and Quil just told everyone how I could be the only living thing in the whole universe capable of withstanding Zerk's strength.

"I see." Was all the man in the suit said. Nothing less, nothing more. "You see Quil, none of this matters to me. She is the only thing here that could possibly be taken into his power. Therefore, she cannot leave."

What?! I can't leave? I'm the only one who could give in? DID HE JUST CALL ME A THING?! A low muttering began to cross over everyone in the room. It soon got louder and louder before people began yelling out things. Some about me, some about the man in the suit.

"Come on Ellie. We gotta get you out." I heard Quil whisper to me as he got hold of my arm.

"And where do you think your taking her?" The blonde woman said as we were nearing the wood doors that led to my escape.

"If you're taking her anywhere, it's to the dungeon." The other woman said.

I looked over to Quil who was standing as motionless as I was in the garden, looking at the man and women now standing up. For once, Quil's eyes weren't at all comforting. They were an utter black, so deep in thought and anger. They scared me. His dark brown, slightly curled at the edges hair hung just above his eyes making him look nothing less that extraordinarily handsome. Yet, I wasn't look at Quil with some form of like-like, but with more fear than anything.

"Guards, take her down to the dungeon cells." The lady with black hair said with a slight grin on her face.

" Why? I didn't do anything wrong." I said, pleading with my voice. I closed my eyes to keep from crying and to hide the shame I felt for myself. On normal circumstances, I would have stood my ground and demand to know what was going on. But, here and now, I was scared. Scared of the men marching towards me, scared of the people sitting upon that heightened table, and scared of what the future held for me. I felt Quil's warm hand take hold of my own as some guards began to lead us away.

"I promise you, this will not go unpunished. The Royals shall see the end of their tyrannous reign." I heard Quil mutter this under his breath as we were leaving the room, stripped of all honor and pride. There hand in hand with Quil, I cried.

________________________________________

;( sad ending. Please comment and vote and stuff