In your wildest dreams...[chapter 3:)]

Well there you go:) Third chapter of my story, yeah i decided to bring in a hot guy from another world;p He was kinda lat minute so he completely changed the way the chapter was supposed to go. but thats okay cuz he kinda helps with the intro to the real point of the story;p

anyway enjoy reading :) comment, vote, and fan if you like:)

Chapter 3

I couldn't manage to go back to sleep, scared of what might pop into my dreams. 4:35 am. Huh, I guess I'll just watch TV, I thought to myself as I crept out of bed and began making my way to the living room. As I sat down on the old, fluffy couch I love so much, I couldn't help feeling like there was something watching me.

While watching the news (nothing interesting was on) I couldn't shake the feeling away, it just got stronger. Don't be so paranoid Ellie, kept mind-yelling at myself. No use. I turned around quickly, just to prove to myself that there was nothing there. Wow, was I wrong.

I let out a scream so high and loud, it rang even after the stranger put his hand over my mouth. I kicked and tried to scream, and even tried to bite. He wouldn't let go.

"Ouch! Will you quit it! My Gosh, I'm trying to help!" the stranger whispered to me as he dropped me on the floor, after I managed to bite him.

Now, as I lay on the floor, I noticed just how beautiful this stranger was. He had dark green and slightly brown eyes that a girl could get lost into forever. His dark brown hair fell slightly over his eyes in slight curls. He had a six-pack, I could tell only because he wasn't wearing a shirt. His jeans were torn and ratty, but that somehow made him look even hotter than those six packs already did.

I was lost in his utter hotness, but snapped back into reality after we finally broke our gaze. (I hadn't even noticed we were looking into each others eyes like that!) I stood up and asked the obvious, "Who are you, and what the hell do you think your doing in my house you creep?!" "Will you shut up?! You're gonna wake the Otherworlders!" He said as he pulled on my hand. "No I will not shut up! Who are the Otherworlders?! And you haven't answered my question yet! Who are you and what are you doing here?!" I whispered back to him.

Shush! Will you please keep quiet?" He whispered in my ear. When he pulled back, his eyes had a pleading look in them. I gave in and kept shut. For

a while, our eyes locked and we just stood there staring into each others eyes. That's when I noticed that they weren't that dark green and brown anymore, but a soft blue.

I quickly pulled away from his gaze and whispered," For the last time, who are you?"

"Quil." He replied while taking out a small jar filled with jubilating lights. I watched intently as he opened the jar and pulled out one of the small dancing lights. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that they looked more like little people, fairies. He closed his hand over the little creature and brought it to his lips as he whispered to it. When he opened his hand, it was gone.

"Twinks. They're our message fairies. I just sent one to Alpha saying I found you. Ellie, you have to come with me." He said to me.

"What?! Are you out of your mind?! I don't even know you and you expect me to just go ahead and leave with you?! No! How do you even know my name? Do you stalk me or something? You creep, get out of this house before I call the cops!" I quickly yell-whispered. Once I finished my rant, I saw something fly in from the next room. It did a few swirls in mid-air and then landed smack in between the space I created between me and this Quil character.

The leaf. My heart began to beat faster as the trees forced themselves out from the ground and let their branches droop over the couch. A quick wind came from nowhere and I closed my eyes so nothing would fly in them.

"Ellie? Ellie! You gotta wake up come on! Now is not the time to be sleeping! Ellie! ..." I heard Quil yell from somewhere far away. His voice seemed to go farther and farther away. Before I knew it, I was smack in the middle of the path lined with eerie trees and shaped with drooping branches.

"Ellie? Remember me? "The deep wicked voice returned in my mind.

"Get out of my head!!" I yelled as I picked myself off the ground.

"My, my. What a temper, calm down young one." The voice said with a deep chuckle that ran chills down my back.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" I found myself screaming to nothing but the voice in my own head.

"Hahaha!" the voice laughed deeply and wickedly.

There were tears threatening to spill over. This was too much: the dreams, the hallucinations, Quil, the voice! It was all too much I couldn't take it anymore. I felt tears run down my cheek as I broke into full sprint through the trees. "ELLIE! COME BACK HERE YOU FOOLISH CHILD!" I heard the deep voice roar. The tears flooded out of my eyes, I couldn't see anymore.

"Ellie! Can you hear me? Okay if you can, keep running! Run to the sound of my voice, it's gonna be okay. Just keep running." I could hear Quil's voice come from somewhere in the trees. I was scared, terrified. Quil's voice was comforting, so I followed his voice.

After running for what seemed like forever, I found a tunnel that seemed to be the source of Quil's voice. I sprinted faster then I ever thought possible. Though surrounded by the dark trees, drooping branches, and eerie sounds, the tunnel itself held a glowing light. As I got closer, I found the beautiful field on the other side. I stepped inside the tunnel and slowed to a walk. "Come on Ellie, your so close don't stop now!" I heard Quil's voice so clear and loud, it felt as if he was right there with me. I kept walking, and the moment I stepped on the other side of the tunnel, it all disappeared.

I took a deep breath as I sat up. The first thing I saw was Quil's beautiful face looking down upon mine with dark blue, worried eyes. The bright green light glowing from his hand diminished as he moved his hand from my forehead. I was about to ask what was with the light, and why did his eyes change color when he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the white, double-doors that led to the front yard. "Ellie, we gotta leave. Now. I'll explain everything when we get there, but we can't risk Zerk getting to you again." He said the worry in his voice obvious.

I followed Quil outside, I had questions and he had answers. I know I'm not supposed to talk to strangers, but I felt this was different. I didn't know what it was exactly, but I knew that my dreams and such were not at all what they seemed. This was bigger than me, bigger than anything I could have imagined. And now, I was a part of it.