Prologue: Spidey Style

Start from the beginning

He shoved a fist in his mouth to silence it, accidentally biting too hard. A couple drops of blood came out, and the small amount of pain distracted him.

Pain. That's what he needed to get away from it all.

Peter lifted up a small expired tube of face lotion in the back of the cabinet and took a blade from underneath it. He turned it this way and that, looking at the shiny silver surface.

Holding his breath, he slid the blade across his left wrist. The blood pooled up in a beautiful dark red color. The pain brought ease to his consciousness, and just as fast as the peace started, it was over. So he did it again, and again, and again.

This time he went a little too deep, and the pain made him yelp a little too loud through the silent tears.

"Parker?" May asked loudly.

He had asked her to start calling him that when he first found out he was trans. He couldn't deal with his dead name anymore, but he didn't yet have the courage to tell Aunt May about the name he was now using.

"Parker?" May asked a little more loudly this time.

Before he could answer, May opened the bathroom door. Her face went from worried to shocked when she saw his hair.

Then she saw his arms. Tears started running down her face, and she said, "Parker... what are you doing? What.. what happened? Why?" She gestured to his arms and took the blade away, placing it on the counter.

Peter just cried harder and tucked himself into a ball, both to hide his bare chest and to hide from the world.
"I'm sorry May," was all he could stutter.

"Parker, tell-," she paused looking at the bandages, "how bad is it?" She reached for his arms and Peter pushed her away.

May saw the lines from his recent binding and the bruises it left. "Honey, please tell me why you did this to yourself."

"Why does it matter?" Peter retorted, yanking his shirt on, instantly regretting his venom.

"Because you're my niece and I love you!" May yelled.

"I'm sorry May, I'm so.. so sorry." Peter sobbed harder.

"Tell me what's going on," she said soothingly.

"Aunt May... that's the thing... I'm not... I'm not your niece." Peter croaked, hugging his knees tighter.

"What do you mean?" May asked, a sad and hurt look on her face.

"I'm... I'm your nephew," Peter said, facing her.

"Oh Parker... why didn't you tell me?"

"I wasn't sure how'd you take it. I didn't want to be a burden," Peter nearly whispered.

"Honey, I love you, and I always will, no matter what," May said, hugging him tightly.

Peter Parker returned the gesture, holding her tighter than ever before, this time tears of relief falling down his cheeks.

Peter pulled back. "May?"

"Yeah?" Was all May could muster.

"Could you... could you call me Peter from now on?"

"Of course... you're my nephew, and I just want you to be happy."

Peter smiled.

"But promise me never to injure yourself again."

"...okay," Peter whispered.

"And Peter?"

He looked up.

"No more bandages, and you'll need a better haircut. But please come talk to me when you need to. I love you, and I just want you to be happy and healthy."

"I love you too," Peter said, because he had no other words.

———————————————————***(A/N): Hey guys, I know this is probably really sad etc and doesn't seem like Peter's character, but this is 1

———————————————————
***(A/N): Hey guys, I know this is probably really sad etc and doesn't seem like Peter's character, but this is 1. Where I started out with my writing skills (they get better) and 2. A huge part of this is showing that even someone so happy and excited can have their low moments. That his struggles are hard to live with sometimes but things CAN GET BETTER. So this is more showing the journey of how one can get better etc etc and I hope it shows and the character development shows though better later. Also there's a sequel with Tony getting better if you're interested.***