Chapter 1: Team Set Up

Your P.O.V.

I looked around and noticed a group of girls swarming a black haired boys table. Without a seconds thought, I placed myself at a desk right beside Shino. He merely nodded at me so I nodded back, me pulling out a sketchbook and sketching an outline of a girl standing by trees. A loud bang filled the air, causing my ears to perk so I glanced over to where Naruto and Sasuke were. Naruto has managed to jump up and sit in a weird position in front of Sasuke. The kid behind Naruto bumped himself into Naruto, causing all the girls to gasp out. Naruto and Sasuke kissed. They both pulled away automatically, loud gagging noises coming from the both of them.

"Naruto!" Sakura screamed, clenching her hands into a fist. Kuro placed herself in front of me next to a girl named Natsuki who had her head buried into her arms. It was obvious she was asleep so I felt the need to lightly tap her back. She groaned and sat up, turning around to look at me with a sleepy expression.

"Hi." I whispered, lightly waving at the sleepy girl. The girls eyes filled with delight and she waved as well. "Natsuki, right?" I asked, holding out my hand. She glanced at it with interest but not a second later she reached hers out to and shook my hand.

"Yeah. You can call me Nat though. It's easier." Natsuki spoke, laying her chin on the desk I sat at. I wouldn't necessarily call it a desk but it was long and had the consistency of a desk but without the weird compartments under the table part.

A few thoughts came into my mind when it came to Natsuki. Her hair was an aqua blue and shimmered like the ocean and her eyes were a crystal blue with a gold tint surrounding the pupil. "Y/N Haruno." I spoke, running my finger along her black painted hands. This wasn't weird if you were wondering. Often, a person won't know if they trusted you unless you were more confident and touchy. That's just how I learned to become friends with someone. "I hope this isn't bugging you by the way." I retracted my hand for a second but she grabbed my hands and placed them in between hers.

"No it's fine. The black is just paint in case it confused you. It is soothing though." Natsuki spoke, looking into my eyes. I opened my mouth but Iruka walked in.

"Hey (Y/N)." Iruka said, touching my shoulder and then walked to the front of the class with a billboard in his hand. Ino turned to Sakura and muttered 'billboard brow' causing me to take a deep breath and turn to her.

"Hey Ino. I love what you've done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of your nostrils like that." I spoke, looking her dead in the eye as she opened her mouth to speak but Iruka cleared his throat loudly. Shikamaru chuckled under his breath and you felt a deep blush come to your nose to your ears.

I noticed the way Sakura ducked her head as a deep blush went to her cheeks. I felt proud, no one really stood up for her and it really sucked knowing that. Every girl hated her knowing she liked Sasuke. I've told her many times that she shouldn't keep going for a guy she's known for years on end and barely talked to. Sakura would only tell me that there's something deeper than just an admiration.

A deep cough filled the room as Iruka looked at everyone. "Everyone who has shown up today is a graduate into becoming a ninja. Each of you will be setting off into the ninja world to do missions and protect. You all will be put into group of threes." He spoke, looking over at Naruto with an interest expression when he saw that Naruto's face had dropped. "Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke will be assigned as Team 7." He said, looking as Naruto stood up.

"Why do I have to be with Sasuke!?" Naruto shouted, pointing at Sasuke.

I had to put my two sense because well—I'm an asshole. "Naruto, sit the hell down!" I yell, about to pull out a shuriken so he sat down quickly, muttering something under his breath. Sakura slapped him upside the head angrily. A few of the students chuckled under their breaths and I heard Ino speak. "Oh my god— Ino can you SHUT UP!?" I yell, looking to Shikamaru who only winked at me. I shyly opened my mouth to form the word 'hi' and he waved a little. A deep blush went to my cheeks to look at Iruka.

"Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji. Team 10. Hinata, Shino, and Kiba Team 8." Iruka looked up at the students. "Kuromiya, Y/N, and Natsuki. Team 11." As soon as Iruka was done blurting out the names, he bowed and left the room through the sliding door.

***********************

Natsuki, Kuro, and I all walked to the classroom, placing ourselves on the ground to form a sort of triangle. Not a second later our sensei walked in with a wolflike-dog following behind her. The dog sat next to where she stood, obediently looking at us.

"Hey. I'm Tsuneni Pyua but you can just call me Tsu. Not Sensei or anything formal. Let's start off with the basics. Your name? What's your abilities? What's your likes? Your dislikes? Dream for the future? Deepest Secret?" Tsuneni said, sitting down in front of us in a cross legged position. "Which ever one of you can start off first. I'm not picky. Unless you want me to start?" She said, looking at us. Each of them stood up one by one, Tsu standing up with us with a confused expression.

I grinned. "We should do this at a more personal location."

All three of us managed to make it on top of mount hokage by the stair way that led up to it. We all sat down in a square formation with a little space separating each of us.

"Alright. My name is Tsuneni Pyua. I'm 24 and a Jonin. My abilities allow me to control the fire element better than most. I can also summon a giant bipedal wolf monk but that's another story." Tsu looked at her dog who was laying by a rock a few feet away. "I like dogs, reading, painting. I don't like cats, volcanoes, Danzo. My dream is to lead you all in the best way I can. My deepest secret is... um." She swallowed hard. "I was raped and almost killed by a group of bandits in the Rain village but was rescued by the Hokage."

We all looked at her in shock. We had to come up with a deep secret. I wasn't excited to tell mine but I just sighed, looking at her with compassion. "I'm sorry... I'll go next so the attention isn't on that. My name is (Y/N) Haruno. I'm 13. My abilities... I'm not sure yet. I know I've been really good with fire jutsus but have never been able to figure out anything else. I like art, cacti, succulents, Flowers, carving wood. I don't like snakes, insects, or liars. My dream is to find my family. If they're really out there. My deepest secret, I'm adopted by the Haruno family. I can't say that I'm happy there but they care about me. I just, really want to know who my family is."

Natsuki went next. "My name is Natsuki Kobura. I'm 13. My abilities consist of sensory manipulation. I'm able to sense when people are in a 100 foot radius. Sometimes it's not exactly accurate if I'm being honest. I like jewels, rocks, movies, painting, and building robots for fighting. My dislikes are ramen, bugs, the stench of paint, being impatient. My dream is to find the Raikage and kill him. My deepest secret, the Raikage murdered my brother out anger when he stood up to him. He took my arm as well when I challenged him." She spoke, looking over at her robotic arm. I hadn't even noticed that it was robotic, nor did I even want to. At another glance, I saw her nose was beginning to turn pink.

Kuro gulped and got out of a cross legged position. She stretched her legs out and leaned back with her hands supporting her to sit up. "My name is Kuromiya Tsuyoi. I'm 13. My abilities consist of building rage to become faster and stronger. I'm also very good at healing. My likes consist of making medicines for poison, making food, eating food, reading comics like manga. My dislikes are being alone. My dream is to restore my clan as edgy as that sounds. My deepest secret being that I am an orphan, I do live alone with my pet." She spoke, looking down at her hands.

Tsuneni looked at each of them with a smile. "This is good. I'm glad that we all have our unique abilities. That'll make us a good team. I'll see you all tomorrow at my house. We won't speak of what we just talked about, to anyone. Got it?" She spoke, seriousness in her eyes. We all nodded and I turned to Kuro who had a smile on her face. Our sensei disappeared to dust with her pet and I went up to Kuro.

"Can I spend the night?" I spoke, rubbing my arm shyly. I've been to her house multiple times. Let me just say that her pet looks like a huge bear wolf thing. I can't specify without shuddering.