The Morning After

Andrea woke up to the smell of food and found that she was alone in bed. She got up putting her house shoes and a robe on. She walked into the kitchen to see Bella flipping a pancake and swaying her hips while singing Good For You. She chuckled waling behind her wrapping my arms around her waist before kissing her neck gently.

"You going to make me drop it" Bella said giggling leaning into her embrace. She then let her go taking a seat at the bar watching her naked lover wondering how she does not have any burn marks.

Soon a plate was placed in front of her and she received a kiss on the cheek. She blushed slightly. They both ate in silence deep in their own thoughts.

Soon the plates were in the sink and they was on the sofa watching 50 First Dates. About halfway through the movie Andrea turned to Bella and stared at her getting nervous.

"What?" Bella ask shyly now turning her full attention towards her mate. Andrea did not know where to start but grabbed her hand thinking where to start but decided to just get to the point.

"Bella Soleil, I Andrea Anjos accept you as my mate" She pulls out a small pink box hearing Bella gasp as happy tears flowed down her face. Bella nodded unable to talk and watched as beautiful ring was put on her finger.

Bella kissed Andrea deeply sliding a similar silver ring onto her finger she had purchased after she found hers when cleaning.

"How did you-" Bella cut Andrea off kissing her deeply while pushing her back as a strong urge to have her mate hit her.

She kissed down her neck then to her collar bone and pushed the robe to the sides admiring her master smaller but perfect breasts. She massaged each before sucking and nibbling on each bud which caused her mate to moan out while watching her. She let one had trail down her master frame and in between her legs. She groaned in her throat when she found her to already be wet and could not wait to taste her.

Andrea gripped Bella thighs as she moaned into the girls dripping sex having to remind herself to give the same pleasure she was receiving. Bella had her tongue deep into her hole twisting and twirling it making her wish she was on top but she still managed to squirm around some. She slide her tongue and a finger into her the girl on top of her tight passage getting continuous moans as her reward. She flicked her tongue and used her finger as fast as she could but she knew she was no match for what Bella was doing to her. Their moans increased as each felt their release building up.

Andrea was basically being smothered and unable to breath as her mate wanted to get as much friction as possible but her main goals was to please and she knew she wouldn't have to last much longer. They came together then tried to catch their breath.

"fck!" Andrea eventually said "mmhmm" Bella replied as sexual desire was still blazing in her eyes.

Andrea watched her move herself around on top of her on the large sofa. They gazed deeply into one another eyes before kissing one another passionately. Andrea tongue immediate slipped into Bella mouth and claimed dominance. Bella then supported herself on her arms as she felt Andrea legs spread and bend by her waist. Bella began moving her hips melding their slick folds together stimulating each of their swollen clicts as their breasts rubbed together making good friction.

Their kiss became deeper and soon her legs were wrapped around Bella waist. as she moved her hips faster getting all the friction that she could.

Bella broke their kiss to give Andrea neck some attention. "MM right there!" she heard her moan as she sucked on the sensitive spot near her ear.

"Mine" Bella said possessively in a very dominating tone.

"Yes All Yours" Andrea responded as her breathing hitched while Bella licked and nicked at the spot where she knew her mark would go grinding harder and faster on her. Bella felt that she was close and so was her mate. Her fangs descended as her fur grew on her arms and lower legs and her eyes glowed red.

Andrea watched this transformation finding herself strangely turned on even more and arched her back now grinding in sync with her mate. Soon as Bella fangs pierced her skin she came and Bella soon followed afterwards.

After recovering from sex and taking a bath they laid in bed deciding how they wanted their wedding to be and where they would live.

Both ladies were happy and hopeful for their happily ever after.

The End