The Replacemet

Andrea had a new way of thinking, she was exposed to a world she never knew existed and even found out she had a witch ancestor.

She had yet to officially accept or reject her mate. She hated making her wait around she could tell the stress was getting to her, she was barley eating. Andrea cringed at the thought that she was giving her dog food, but was clueless.

She was so worried about Bella especially since rejection is practically a death sent. She never considered herself to be gay or into supernatural beings sexually. Yet here she was and she could no longer deny it.

She is still dreaming about and making out with her pet. Speaking of where is my little sex toy. She searched the house and sighed, just wait till she come.

Bella was out in the woods taking a run when she spotted her old pack. She avoided detection and made it home as quickly as possible shifting human soon as she came through the door.

When she made it into the bedroom she was thrown against the wall "M-master?" she asked looking at the woman who was clearly upset with her but gave her the silent treatment which was even more concerning.

Andrea roughly kissed her and she moaned but remained still while giving into the kiss too shocked to move. She was then roughly turned around and pushed into the wall as her breath hitched.

She felt four hard slaps to each cheek which had her wanting to escape and ask for more at the same time.

Bella heard some movement and knew her master was undressing, she wanted to take a peak but dared not to move, over the week she has learned to take her punishment and not to move without permission. She was not sure what she did wrong this time though.

She felt her master hands grip her collar and unclip it and she immediately felt tears fall down her cheek. "no .. I will do bettt-" she started to plead begging but lost her voice to sobs.

Andrea sighed at the overly emotional being holding her new collar that had her actual name and looked more human.

"Turn around pet" she said gently guessing she could have did the presentation differently. She had it specially made so it could stretch and constrict with her pets transformations if she forgot to switch to the other collar. She was not sure how it was possible but a witch said a spell over it so it must work.

Bella gulped but the tears stopped she was not sure if this was a good gesture or a proposal but either way she leaned towards it with acceptance.

She kenneled down in front of her master and smiled as she felt the soft fabric around her neck. Andrea then pulled her mate up and kissing her passionately conveying all the feelings she had felt since the first month of having found her.

"I would never strip you of your collar, I know what it means to you " Andrea said lowly kissing her forehead knowing even if she rejected her she could not take either collar. The thought of rejecting her made her heart hurt and she now knew she would not but today could not be the day with all these emotions occurring. She had just calmed her mate down so she decided they should just cuddle and watch movies, tomorrow would be the day.