"Noah" I exclaim in surprise and move towards him, "It's nothing, I was just heading inside. You go ahead I..."

"Who's he Bella?" Noah asks me, not shifting his stare from Caleb for a single bit. I turn to Caleb and see he is doing the same thing. Is there any staring competition happening that I am unaware of?

"Umm.. he.. Caleb is my classmate... A friend" I mumble out nervously as I look at Caleb. His gaze shifts to me as soon as he hears the word 'Friend', he clenches his jaw. Not good!

Noah turns towards me, and cups my face within his palms to make me look at him, "Are you alright, Bella?"
Awkward.. I look at Caleb, his face as hard as a rock. If I know him alright, he can start a fight right now for this. But Why is Noah doing this suddenly?

"Yes, Noah, I am fine" I smile at him and slowly put his hands down from my face.

I see Caleb coming towards us, and I close my eyes for the fear that something terrible is about to happen right now and I don't want to witness any of that.

"That's not a proper introduction, Pumpkin" I hear Caleb's voice.

Wait! What? Pumpkin??

"Hi I am, Caleb, Bella's boyfriend, and you must be her childhood friend Noah, right?" Caleb puts his injured hand around my waist to pull me beside him and offers another towards Noah for a handshake.

Double Awkward. Crap! Noah is utterly bewildered by what Caleb has just said. He looks at me in surprise and then after a few seconds, smiles and shakes Caleb's hand.

"Yeah, Nice to meet you, dude" Noah says after they both finish shaking hands.

I look up at Caleb to give him a glaring why-the hell-did-you-say-that look, but instead of a glare back, I see him smirking at me mischeaviously. He is so dead!!

"You two are dating?" Noah asks me, still a bit confused.

"We.. I.. Noah, I will tell you everything later. It's late, let's get inside and Caleb has to go too, isn't it?" I glare at Caleb and push Noah up the porch to go inside.

Caleb finally gives in, "Nice meeting you dude, see you..err... next year, I guess"
Oh my god! He is such a douche!

"Actually, I am not going back this year or ever, I am staying here permanantly.. with my friends" Noah says putting a hand around my shoulder, pulling me beside him. It took me a minute to register what he had said. He is staying here? forever? Oh sweet jesus! Yes!!

"Noah..." I look at the boy beside me with a big suprised smile which he returns with an equally bright one.

But what the hell is wrong with these to today? Holding me whenever they get a chance? Am I some sort of toy they are marking theirs or something?

"Is it?" Caleb exclaims calmly, "Oh, alright. Bye" His voice catches my attention and I turn towards him to see he is walking towards the gate without another word. I see his bike is parked outside the gate, and I quickly release myself from Noah's shoulder-hug and walk to the edge of the porch to shout, "Ride safely".

As Caleb hears my words, he turns around, a certain disbelief in his expression. He looks again at Noah, and yet again goes away without saying another word. I see him ride away without a helmet. I frown at his over-confidence as he is already injured. Then remembering something I turn around,

"So you really staying back here?" I bring back Noah from his thoughts as I see him looking at Caleb's retreating figure.

"Yes, aren't you happy?" He says smiling at me, looking for an answer in my eyes.

I smile at him again cheerfully, "Yes, stupid, Why won't I? But weren't you suppose to tell me a little bit earlier without giving me such a shock infront of someone else??"

"Is that so? So weren't you supposed to tell me about your so-called boyfriend earlier so that I wouldn't get such a shock when he introduced himself to me?" Noah mimicks my sentence and I put my head down guiltily.

"Noah..." I start saying when he interrupts me.

"Lets drop it for now. It's getting late, lets go inside" and he holds my hand and we go inside the house.

It certainly was a strange day!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey all...
Okay, I didn't ask before, But how do you like Noah? Good? Bad? Nothing??... :P
You know, you people should comment.. Not just vote.. I really would like your thoughts on the story so far...
Noah acted weird right??!! O.o
I don;t know where the story is heading.. Will just keep on writing.. & you people keep on voting..
XoXo.. :* :)