6

Chapter 6 - reunion

☆彡★彡

"Kate. Are you even listening to me?" The blonde asked waving her hands slightly, trying to get the brunettes attention. "Ah yes, proceed." Kate smiled warily.

"Okay whats going on? I know that look when you had something going on in your mind so spill. Whats up?" Clarion asked sipping her kale juice. "Nothing. Nothings wrong dear except that kale juice of yours. Looks disgusting." Kate scrunched her nose.

"As a matter of fact. These juices are great for you. And I'm not buying your excuse although. . Elliot told me that he liked you a lot so does it have anything to do with that?" Claire asked raising her eyebrow.

Kate was shocked, "Elliot likes me?"

"Wait you didn't know that? Come on Kate, everyone knows that he's been stealing secret glances at you all the time and I thought it was kinda cute. Turns out you're just plain oblivious to the whole thing." Claire said awkwardly.

"So if its not Elliot then whom? A bump in with an ex I presume?" Claire grinned making the girl blush slightly. "Oh my god. I have histories with bump ins but never with an ex. Come on Allerton, spill."

"Its James okay?" She blurted out.

"As in James Rodriguez?" Claire asked making the girl nod blushing slightly. "You know, I never think of you as the one who likes football players but we can never judge a book from its cover huh."

"I don't. At least he is not one when I used to date him. It was in high school. A crazy long time ago. And I would appreciate you if you would stop asking me to spill more, I hated talking about my past." Kate murmured looking down at her phone.

"But Kate, I don't understand. So does that make you Columbian?" Clarion asked. Kate again rolled her eyes at her friends behavior. She really admired Claire for being curious but at a times like this? Not so great.

"A long time ago, maybe?" Kate shrugged.

"Anywho I don't see whats wrong with bump ins. I mean if I were to bump into my ex, I would punch him in the face or either showing off to let him see what he's been missing." Claire chuckled. "Damn it. I ran out of Kale juice." She pouted.

"Its not the bump ins I'm ticked about. Do you happen to know Olivia Hawthrones?"

"That crazy bitch? How did you know her? We don't speak distasteful names in places like this. She's the devil of Manhattans elite." Clarion grumbled. "That girl tried to ruin my debutante ball once."