15

Chapter 15 - Munchen I love you xo

☆彡★彡

"Ready to go partner?" Liam Allerton asked waiting for his sister at the door of their fathers private jet. "Can't you wait? Help me with my bags will you?" Kate asked struggling.

"Actually Gerard can help you with your things." Liam said clapping his hands with servants coming to take her bags. "Liam I'm fine, we don't need butlers to do that." She rolled her eyes.

"By the way, Kate dearest. Are you sure you want to come with me? Working overseas can be very tiring you know, and you'll be far away from Margaret and dad." Liam shrugged. "No worries. Munchen isn't that far anyway."

"But James is going to be there, he literally plays for Bayern Munchen. It even has Munchen on its name." Liam rolled his eyes. "Like I said, it's not like I will bump into James or anything. What are the odds? Besides, we're not enemies or anything." Kate answered.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that."

"By the way, baby sister I've been wondering to ask you." He said as they both walked inside and sat down the chair. "Mom said that you two had gotten into a car crash a few years back, was that true?" Liam asked causing her to raise her eyebrow.

"Why'd you ask about that? And yes that was years ago, when we decided to move to Manhattan." Kate said. "Oh, and did you lost something along the way?" Liam asked again.

Kate was dead in her words. He knew, Kate thought for a split second. "Not that I remember, but I do lost one silver earring my mom got for me for my tenth birthday." She said licking her lips.

"Why do you ask?"

"No reasons, just pretty curious. You know, that James guy looked kinda sketchy after all." Liam stated. "You look tensed up baby sister, is it because of something I said?" He smirked.

"Nothings wrong." Kate said as she poured herself a champagne. "Daddy said working with you is a pain in the ass. But if I kept up with you for like a month, I guess he would consider making me his vice president."

"Whoa, that is quite ambitious Kate. But that is my soon to be position, its my birth right." He eyed her closely. "Well I graduated from Princeton with a business degree after all, and I'm the top in my class. He should really consider me as an another option."

"That is if you want to step off willingly." Kate smiled softly. "Oh? Is that a threat? Over my rich, handsome dead body little sis."

"Mr and Miss Allerton, you're here

"Mr and Miss Allerton, you're here. I am Bruce, I will be your secretary while you are here, Mr Allerton." He said bowing his head slightly. "Coffee sir?" Bruce offered. "So theres Liams secretary, when do I get mine?"

"Oh, didn't you hear? Only I get a secretary. Unless if you want his job, maybe I'll consider." Liam smirked. "We both have the same last names and he gets to have a secretary while I don't? What do you have against womans rights?"

"Excuse me? Well it was dad has wanted. ." Liam trailed off. "Nope, I know exactly this is all your doing so I would like to see my secretary now please." She crossed her arm.

"There is no, secretary for you, Kate." Liam hissed.

"WHAT? JUST BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN I CAN'T HAVE MINE?!" Kate asked trying to cause a scene which made people turn their heads over to them. "Thats not what I meant–" Liam paused.

"Is it now?" Kate glared. "Ugh fine, Bruce. Call Thomas and tell him he got his job back." Liam said taking one look at the people around them before walking inside the elevator. "Firing someone in your first day here? Well that is so unprofessional, Liam." Kate pouted.

"Please, don't take it too personal." And with that the elevator door closed.

"Ah so you're Thomas

"Ah so you're Thomas." The girl said smiling at the person before her. "Yes Miss Allerton and it has been a pleasure." He said shaking her arm. "Ooh you're hands all sweaty." She chuckled nervously.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous. It is my first day and I've always dreamt of having a job here at the Allerton foundation. To have you as my boss really Kate Allerton." He said fanboying.

Kate thought he was kinda cute. Almost like a little brother she never had. "What do I have on my schedule Tom?" Kate asked entering her new office which is clearly beside Liams.

"Well we have a board meeting with the shareholders, we're discussing about the new program our engineering team has developed." Thomas answered.

"Should I bring you coffee?" Thomas offered. "Instead of coffee I prefer juice, caffeine just make it harder for me to sleep at night." The girl replied. Thomas stared at her in confusion. "Is there something wrong with that?"

"No nothings wrong, it just that Mr Allerton prefers his coffee black. Like an ice americano. You both sure have such a different taste." Thomas said. "Well of course, we're not related or anything. You are dismissed, Tom."

"You guys aren't? Well that explains a lot." Thomas mumbled. "What does?" Kate asked raising her eyebrow. "Oh no, I'm not trying to get myself in trouble in my first day of work." He stammered.

"No no, tell me now." She chuckled.

"Explains a lot how you two are complete opposites, I mean, Liams a big jerk. No offense." Tom shrugged.

"None taken and to be honest, I couldn't agree more."

To be continued