Loving me isnt the right thing to do

I kissed her back and licked her lips for an entrance. I leant back against the window and she climbed on top of me.

I felt her hand on my bare stomach and her fingers traced upwards underneath my shirt. I felt her fingers fiddle with the clips of my bra but simultaneously fail as she mumbled a bunch swear words and awkwardly chuckle as she breathed and tried again.

"Are you wearing a bra that's like too small or something?" She questioned me.

"Um my bra is a long story, it's to stop rapists like the guy in the pub" I replied. I undid it for her as I wrapped my arms around her. "Wait hold on" I rummaged through my bag. "What are you- Debbie? Are you listening?" She snapped her fingers and I replied with a simple "shhhh" and placed my finger on her lips to make sure she was quiet.

I found my bottle of vodka in my bag and we took a couple of swigs each. After this any thoughts of common sense flew out of the window. We start kissing and she pulls off my shirt I was wearing and starts cupping my tits and twirling my nipples.

I let out a moan as she sucks my neck probably about to leave a hickey. I let out a few more moans before I begin taking her top of. What I saw underneath the top left me stunned. Not because of how completely and utterly breathtaking her body was but what really left me stunned was the marks on her body. She was battered and bruised and it was only on her stomach. They looked like they went onto her legs too but I wasn't too sure.

"Wh-who d-did th-this?" I could barely speak. She covered herself up and looked ashamed of herself. A tear fell from her eyes as she mumbles "I should have told you" her Australian accent cracking as she sobbed. "Told me what? At least tell me your name so I can help"

She shook her head and looked at me, "it's Lou, but I shoulda told you, I've been abused for my 'husband' for a while so I'm kinda oblivious to the pain that's why I didn't flinch when you were touching me. I don't know if I love him so don't bother asking that question, it's a complicated situation, he tells me how much he hates me and how he's only with me for the kids and the thrill of putting me in pain, he terrifies the kids too and it's not fair on them to witness me Being almost murdered on multiple occasions. He's a liar and a cheat too, but I can't leave him or else me and the kids have no where to live and he never gives us any money." She sobbed as I pulled her in for a hug I softened her hair down and stroked her head for a while whilst she calmed down.

She was clearly in a lot of pain and didn't wanna tell no one but all I could say was "we need to go to the police, for you and your kids safety"

"I can't do that I'd have no where to stay" she said violently shaking her head. I let out a sigh, "you could stay with me? I wouldn't mind, I love kids, I have no one else to stay with me in my huge ass house anyway so it'd be great you staying with me, plus we could get to know each other more, get a bit further than we did tonight, how does that sound?" I smirked at her.