Her.

I was waiting for my brother Danny to turn up at the bar we were supposed to meet at. 4pm he said. It's now 5:30. I asked the bartender to make me another margarita. I wasn't drunk but I wasn't exactly sober.
That's when some random old guy started talking to me. "Hey gorgeous" it started out as. "And who the fuck are you?" I snapped back.
"I'm the next person you go on a date with" he smirked as he puffed on his cigar. "No, I'm really not" I shook my head scoffing as I thanked the bartender for my drink.
He then placed his dirty hand on my leg and squeezed. "You better get your-" I got interrupted by the sound of an amazing angelic voice. "You better get your filthy animal like hands off of my girlfriend before I beat your ass" her voice was husky and she was the most gorgeous thing I'd ever laid eyes on. Her bangs just covered part of her eyes and the rest of her hair lay resting on her shoulders. She brushed part of her hair off of her face.
She smirked at me before leaning in for what I thought was going to be a kiss but she just whispered "let's leave, come to my place" and bit my earlobe. I nodded, biting my lip while looking into her sparking eyes.

She took my hand and we ran to her car giggling as she stopped and looked into my eyes again. We both leant in. "I'm sorry, I can't do this" I waved my hands in front of my face frantically apologising and running off. "Wait! Wait! At least give me your number first"
I kept running And the heavens opened letting out a downpour of rain. I groaned letting out a slight scream slightly unsure of what to actually do.

I just feel bad for leaving her. Or at least not giving her my number.

{this is shit I know, I've been writing this for a while now, like since June, but I just thought it was shit}