Im an angel. He's demon. We don't mix. Chapter 3

FAWN'S POV:

I turned and walked out the door to the black limo, that would take me far from here, away from my life, away from my family, and away my sister. The suit case was taken away from me as I stared blankly at the car. I swallowed and got it the door that was waiting for me. All I remember was that Jace was in the car already and I got as far away from him as possible. I took out my iPod Touch with a purple cover. Turned it on to 'Yummy' by Gwen Stefani . This song is perfect. So upbeat. That's how I need to feel in order to make Jace's life hell. I remember nodding of to sleep to the beginning of the chorus to that song. And I woke up to 'I Write Sins not Tragedies' by Panic! At the Disco. Jace picked me up since I wasn't really awake. I was to tired to care. Snuggling into his chest I heard him sigh and pull me closer to him. In the background I heard a plane. Oh well were getting on a plane. At least im in Jace's warm chest. I think I might be able to like him. I felt as Jace put me down on a couch thing. I opened my eyes to see that it was one of those like fancy planes. Jace was going to go sit on another couch but I grabbed his hand and when he turned to look at me I tugged on his hand. Jace smiled and sat down next to me while I rested my head on his chest drifting off again. I don't know but I heard the King say something like 'she said she likes your warm chest and she might be able to like you'. I was thinking of how he could know that I thought that and only two answers came up in my head. I either said it out loud or the King can read minds. Oh well. What do I care? Not one bit. I was warm and comfy for the time being. In Jace's chest. Jace wrapped his arms around me and brought me closer to him. I was in happy/lala/sleep land.

I woke up, yawned and turned I little see Jace fast asleep. I felt something in the pit of my stomach and I remembered that mother nature was here. I ran out of Jace's arms waking up and into the bathroom. I shut and locked the door. Im so glad I remembered a day in advance. I opened my purse, that I brought with me on the plane and grabbed before coming in here, looking for my savior. I was done and was fixing my messy hair when there was a knock on the door.

"Fawnnie? You okay? Are you sick?" I smiled. Aw he cared.

"I'm fine Jace. I not sick either, just mother nature." I said as I opened the door running into his chest. Must he be that close?

"Mother nature? What's that suppos-" it clicked into his head. "Oh. Well then im keeping the vampires away from you for a week or so." Vampires? Really? Ughh so immature. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Were landing soon so I want a seat belt on you. 'Kay?"

"Uh huh, sure," I unwrapped his arms from around me and went to go sit in a seat with a seat belt. I hate planes. I hate planes. I hate planes. Funny how I JUST remembered that. Gosh, blonde moment. I tucked my hair behind my ears and latched my hands onto the edge of the seat.

"What's wrong Fawn?" Jace tried unwrapping my fingers from the seat.

"I ha-hate p-planes. I just re-remembered."

"Aw sweetie. Close your eyes and just hum your having your favorite song and it will be over soon." He wrapped his arms around me, crushing me to his warm chest. His nice warm chest. I could get used to this.

About ten minutes later we landed and were outside. I told Jace I wanted to go shopping first. He groaned but followed. I couldn't help but see the glares from some girls. I smirked and wrapped my arms around Jace and kissed his cheek.

"What are you doing?"

"Some skanks are looking at you and I just want to make sure they know your off limits."

"So im yours?" I smiled.

"Yes of course your mine. But im not saying I heart you yet. You have to earn that. And besides its fun to make them jealous. I know im all real while they are all fake."