Chapter 19

~~~~~~Nikki's POV~~~~~~

We all stood around Slendy as he gave us a specific location to kill. we were assigned to the city in a alley where gangsters and criminals are. They are more entertaining than regular people. He said I can finally use my powers for killing a gang.

"No wait!" Hoodie shouted. "Why let Nikki use her powers? She will end up killing all of us."

"Because she needs to test them. Your only there to watch her. She needs to control herself when killing so if she gets out of control, stop her. Her killing limit for the mission is 16." They all nodded as I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be teleporting you now, but stay in the shadows so she won't be worrying where are you." Everything faded as I ended up alone in a dark alley.

"Man I hate this." I whispered and put up my hoodie and a black mask that covers half of my face and a black eye patch. I walked down the dim alley.

"Hey you!" I turned around to see a guy in a leather jacket. "Where are you going miss?"

"H-Home." I stuttered. I still had my hood on so my face won't be seen in the dim lights. I was just pretending to be scared so that I can kick this guy's ass.

"Well I don't think you're ever going home." He took out a knife. I don't have my axes, god damit, well I still have my powers so I'm okay.

"No!" I ran away like a scared girl. Hahaha! He was chasing after me as I ran to a dead end. He was closing in on me.

"No where to run now." He grinned and ran towards me. I held my hand out and he began to float. I jerk it to side to side as he followed. The wall began to be painted with blood as it splattered on me. I raised him as high as the tallest building and let go. His body came down with a splat. His organs and blood were everywhere.

"Aww but I wanted to play more!" I whined like a child and laughed hysterically. I hope the guys are watching. I walked off to the other direction to find a group of guys walking towards me, there's like 8 of them. I again pretended to be lost.

"Hey look what we have here!" They began to circle around me.

"What do you want?" I made my voice sound like a frighten teenage girl. I still have my hoodie on. One of them came up to me and examined me.

"Your life." He chuckled and traced the knife on my neck. I jerked my head up and he flew back. Everyone charged at me as I sway my arms and they flew back. I made them rotate in the air and making them hit random walls until it's already raining blood and I'm being soaked in them. I dropped them and splat. A messy kill huh? I laughed. 9 down, 7 to go.

I continue to walk as I got shoved to the wall. The guy had his hoodie on as he placed the knife on my neck.

"Where's the money?" Wait a minute. His voice is familiar. The guy is all black and a eye patch covered his right eye. Could it be?

"Mike?" I whispered. "Is that you?" He looked shocked and removed the knife from my neck and took a step back.

"H-How do y-you know name?" I removed my mask and smiled at him. His eye widen and gasped.

"Nikki? But your-"

"Wanted. Yes I know." I giggled and stepped towards him.

"It's been 7 months since your disappearance. Where have you been?"

"Just around." I could tell my eyes are black with a red dot now. I tackled him and pinned him to the ground.

"W-What are you doing!?" He shouted. I placed my finger on his lips and shushed him.

"Mike I care about you, but things are different now. I love someone else and I will never go back to you. You broke my heart, I'm taking your soul." I got the knife out of his hand and leaned to his ear.

"Time for a whipping..." And stabbed his chest. He let out a blood curdling scream as I moved down to his stomach. He gurgled in his blood and the screaming ended. I got off him and put the knife in my back pocket. Now I have 6 more.

I continued walking again. I turned to a corner and someone wrapped their arms around me with a knife in their hand.

"Scream or else!" It growled. I laughed and elbowed him in the stomach and took a step away from him.

"You bitch." I stopped him and he floated in the air. I made go as high as a tall building and dropped him. He hit head first to the ground with impact. I laughed hysterically and walked away. 5 more.

"Hey you!" I turned to see like five guys. Finally a group again! "You just killed our member and you know what happens." They had their guys pointed at me and fired. I spread my arms out and stopped all the bullets, floating in midair. They ran out of bullet and looked at my in fright. I swiped my arm and the bullets were fired at them. No where to run or hide, every single one of them fell to the ground dead.

"Okay Nix I think you had enough." Masky chuckled as he jumpe down from the fire exit. I pulled my mask down and pouted.

"Aww but I was having fun!" I whined.

"Well play time's over." He pulled my arm and we went down the alley. Then I got a strange feeling. I know Toby and Hoodie are coming down from tthe roofs but something is different.

"Masky I think someone else is watching us." I whispered. "Over there." I pointed to the plastic bags and it flew to different directions, revealing a guy with a phone in his hand. He tried to run away but I stopped him and he floated in the air.

"I want to kill him! You had enough killings tonight!" Masky yelled and I pouted and dropped the guy. Masky took the knife from my back pocket and ran to the guy and stabbed him. He broke the phone and left the guy bleeding. We heard sirens coming fast.

"Come on lets go!" We ran down the alley and head to the outside. Toby and Hoodie jumped down and are at our tails. When we finally mad it to the forest, we stopped to take a rest.

"Nix that's the most torturous way of killing I've ever seen." Toby chuckled. I smiled.

"You don't have any problem controlling at all. Your perfectly fine." Hoodie said.

"It was fun!" I giggled and hang upsided down from the branches.

"Well I'll let Slendy know that we're on our way back." Masky took out his WT and spoke.

"So the Mike guy," Toby looked at me. "He's your ex or something?"