Chapter Forty Nine- I Told You So

Start from the beginning

"I feel like my ears are burning" I say dramatically as we get to the car.

"Shut up and get in" Harry says as he opens the car door for me to get in. I smile at him as gestures for me to get in the car, I kiss him on the cheek as I jump in causing him to roll his eyes. He shut the door after me and I put my seat belt on as he got in the other side.

"Your Dad is funny" he laughs as we pull away from the house.

"I can't believe he actually said that, I mean I expect it from my Mom but not from my Dad" I say as I look out the window as it starts to rain.

"You know your gonna have to teach me Spanish, because I can't tell a word your saying sometimes" he says and I laugh lightly at the thought of Harry trying to speak Spanish.

"I know I'm sorry, I forget" I sigh as I smile at him.
"Maybe you should of actually listened in Spanish class then?" I teased as I turned to face him as he drove. There was something sexy about Harry when he was driving. He refused to drive an automatic. He has this sexy concentration face that makes me literally want to just jump on him if I'm totally honest.

"I did!" He said and I roll my eyes.

"Not what I heard, Klaus told me that you bunked off with him to go and smoke pot behind the sports block-"

"Actually.. he smoked pot, I didn't" he cut me off and I glare at him as he gets defensive.

"Harry I don't care if you smoke pot-"

"But I don't! Last night was just a one time thing! Niall got it and he gave me one, I just thought why not?" He shrugs and I nod. I couldn't say anything.  It with my track record.

"Do you remember what you said to me?" I ask him as I play with the small ring on my finger. He pauses for a second before I hear him sigh clearly the penny had dropped.

"Amy-"

"You said stuff about my drug problem Harry, you threw it in my face" I say to him and he glances over at me looking awfully sorry if I was honest.

"I thought we were passed this?" He sighs and I frown.

"We haven't even talked about it! I didn't think you would do that to me" I say and he frowns.

"I know I'm sorry! I just, I was being an asshole" he says as he reaches over to put his hand on my knee. I nod placing my hand over his, understanding that he was just angry and probably drunk at the time.
"I mean I think I paid for it though when you threw a drink in my face" he says and I can't help but laugh.

"You deserved it" I say and he laughs lightly.

"You could of chose something other than vodka! My eyes were burning like a bitch!" He says and I shrugged laughing lightly as he mockingly glares at me.

"Don't fuck with me then" I joke as I punch him in the arm.

"Ow! Fucking hell!" He gasps holding his arm as I realised I actually did hit him a little hard.

"Sorry" I laugh lightly as he glares at me playfully.

"I mean if you wanna be rough I can be rough but fucking hell that was a bit harsh" he says and I roll my eyes at his crude way of humour.

"I said I'm sorry!" I laugh and he does to.

———————————

4 days later

The past few days had been a bit hectic. I had to work everyday after my classes so I literally had no time for anything. I hadn't seen Harry at all and I think he was pretty annoyed I hadn't made an effort with him but it wasn't on purpose. Harry had been working too but he had his nights free which was when he wanted to see me but I couldn't. I knew he was annoyed because he stopped asking to see me. Tonight was my first night off and we were having a party at the house to celebrate finishing for the summer. Everyone was coming. I knew I probably was going to see Harry tonight but I didn't really know how he was going to act with me.

I came home heading into the house after parking my car on the drive as I had now finally passed my test. I walked in to see Jade, Becca, Mia, Eva, Niall and Klaus all setting up stuff around the front room. As for me and Klaus, we hadn't spoke. I didn't have time. But hopefully I was going to talk to him tonight.

"Amy! How was your last day?" Jade shouts as she holds the ladder for Klaus as he hammers he lights into he wall.

"Good, I'm gonna go get a shower and then I'll come help okay?" I say and she shrugs.

"We're basically done, don't worry" she says as she gives Eva some blue tack off the side. I nod and start to head up the stairs throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"Where the hell is Harry?" I hear Becca ask as she holds a speaker in her hand.

"He's picking Evie up, she said she wanted to help" Niall says as he gives Eva hug from behind in which she pushes him off her.

"Oh" Becca says causing me stop for a second. He was with Evie? Am I missing something? I sigh before heading up the stairs. I slam the bedroom door behind me as I throw myself on the bed face first. I grab my pillow before shoving my face into it and screaming. Just something that helped me control my anger.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hear someone say causing me to lift my head up off the pillow.

"Oh god, not now Klaus- please leave me alone" I sigh sitting up as he walks in the room.

"Don't mind me, I just came up here to grab Jade's phone- I'm not the one screaming into a pillow" he says as he grabs Jades phone off her bed glancing over at me. He was up to something I could tell.
"Do I even ask why?" He says as he gets to the door before leaning on the frame.

"You don't want to know" I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"Try me"

"I thought you weren't speaking to me" I frown as I become awfully confused as to why he was even speaking to me.

"Well I wasn't, but your still my sister" he shrugs.

"So you forgive me?" I ask and he laughs lightly.

"No" he says as he folds his arms over his chest. I frown as he laughs.
"But wouldn't you want to know why someone was screaming into a pillow?" He says with a smirk on his face.

"Why do you care?" I ask making him roll his eyes.

"Let me guess what it could be about-" he says completely avoiding what I said.
"Hmmm, could it be the fact that Harry is out with Evie and he didn't tell you about it?-"

"N-" he cuts me off with a cocky smile. How did I of see that coming?

"Or! Is it the fact that you guys haven't spoken or seen each other for a few days?" He says. I frown. How did he even know that? Was he speaking to Harry now?

"How do-"

"Oh no wait! I know what it is! It's because Harry kissed Evie and that would be the reason why he's avoided you and stopped calling and texting" he says and I feel a pang in my chest at his words. What the hell did he just say? I sit there as my eyes fall to my hands as I now can't even look at him. Harry did that? He wouldn't. Would he?
"What? You didn't know? Everyone's talking about it" he says laughing lightly making me angry.

"Get out" I say softly trying to stay calm as he laughs in my face.

"Seems like you don't know your little boyfriend as well as you thought" he teases making me even more angry.
"And at this point in time I will say I told you so with pleasure" he laughs as tears form in my eyes.

"Please get out" I say a little louder this time making him roll his eyes.

"What did you expect? Just because someone says they love you, doesn't mean they actually mean it" he laughs making my heart break a little more. It was like someone was just throwing bricks at my chest with every snide comment he made.
"You should know" he says making me snap.

"Get out!" I yell at him.

"See you tonight" he says with a cocky smile as he leaves shutting the door behind him.

What the hell just happened?