S V E N T Y

D A V E

"NIGGA HAVE YOU DONE LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND!!! CALLING MY GIRL A BITCH!!!"I yelled.

"CAUSE SHE IS A BITCH AND A SLUT AT THAT!! I BET DEMI AINT EVEN YOURS"he said. I slap the fuck out of him then push him to the ground. He got back up ready to fight but security guards came and arrested him. I was arrested too.

"MANNNN HE STARTED THIS BULLSHIT!!!"I yelled at the guards. People was looking at me like I was crazy and some paparizza took pictures of me. This gone be on TMZ later and theshaderoom.

The security guard walk me to the gate where the cop cars was waiting on me and this nigga.

"Oh hell nah. I ain't going back to jail"he said. He started fighting the guards and push them out the way then took off. All the cops was on his ass.

"God damn. Not at Disney world"I said laughing.

"What you laughing for Mr. East?"the cop ask me.

"I can't laugh"I said.

"No"he said. I just shook my head chuckling at this wigga. Cause that's what he is. Not a nigga, a wigga.

"Man fuck......"

"Fuck what? You better not say fuck the police. This ain't NWA"the cop said.

"Yeah but I am a nigga with an attitude right now"I rolled my eyes at him then sigh heavily cause I don't want to go to jail for some stupid shit.

Keegan came outside with Demi in her arms and Kairi by her side. Angel was with her too. "Why the hell you arresting him officer? He didn't do anything"

"Ma'am, we will need you to step back or go back inside"the police said.

"Hell no, that's my husband. I ain't leaving"Keegan said. Husband? We ain't married but I love how the way she said it.

"Ma'am please go inside before we arrested you too"the police said.

"Keegan take the girls back inside"I said.

"What about you?"she ask.

"I'm fine"the police grab my arm and walked me to the car. I shouldn't be going to jail.

______________________

Sorry readers that I haven't been updating with this book. But this book is almost over. Thanks for reading by the way.