E I G H T

D A V E

It was time for the dinner date and for some reason I couldn't wait. I want to learn about the old Keegan and also my best friend Bianca is here with us.

"Babe what time Bianca is meeting up with her friend"Keegan ask walking in the bedroom with her black dress. She had on gold necklace, gold earrings, and her gold watch I bought her. And then her red bottoms. Baby was looking good.

"You look beautiful"I said.

"Dave, what time is she coming?"Keegan ask again.

"She said around 8"I said. "Hopefully she be there and tell angel to be nice"

"Tell Bianca to be nice"Keegan smile.

"Bianca been nice, your little Rottweiler came out of nowhere and attack her for trying to steal her bone"I smile.

"You think that shit funny"she laugh.

"Your laughing now"I pointed at her.

"Come on, let's go"she pull my shirt but then stop looking at my lips.

"Baby, don't start now"I whisper to her.

"I want to start when we get back"she said licking her lips. Her hormones are getting on my nerves. But at least I don't have to beg for it.

D I N N E R (D A T E)

Me and Keegan was sitting down looking at angel and August

Me and Keegan was sitting down looking at angel and August. Who did they gave their daughter to? Like who is watching her?

"Keegan, how is the baby?"August ask.

"She's good, kicking like a kicker for the New York Giants"Keegan said laughing with August.

Just the Bianca walk in with some dude who was wearing a tux. Who the fuck is he? Not that I'm mad. Just want to know where this dude came from. Is he rich?

"Dave"Bianca snap her fingers in front of my face. "The hell wrong with you?"

"I'm not looking at your ugly ass, I'm looking at him"I nod my head to the dude with the tux.

"Ohhhh, everybody. I want for you to meet Keith"Bianca smile. I shook his hand then smile.

"I'm Bianca brother, Dave East"I said.

"I know who you are. Listen to your songs everytime"he smile.

"Good to know"

Me and the crew talk and talk about love and other type of shit. But there is one more thing for me to do.

MyRoadDawg👿

Me- take Keegan to the bathroom

B- Dave, I'm not bisexual. I'm in love with one person and that's Keith

Me- dumbass, I have to tell everyone about the baby shower

B- ohhhhh😂😂😂 got ya

"Hey Kee, can you come to the bathroom with me"Bianca said.

"For what?"Keegan look at her stupid.

"Talk"Bianca whisper.

"Okay"Keegan got up with Bianca. Angel was busy texting someone while Keith and August was in a deep conversation about movies. Non of these niggas can't be my friends.

"Look, angel. I want for you to call all of Keegan friends for her baby shower in two weeks"I said.

"Why in two weeks?"she ask.

"Cause I said so"I said.

"No, cause in one week. Me and August gone be going back to Atlanta"she said.

"Okay fine, this Saturday. Send out some invitations starting this monday"I said.

"What about us?"August ask.

"I need some help with the decorations and other shit"I said.

"Okay, I gotcha"August said.

"Yeah me too"Keith said.

"I'ma start Monday with the invitations, but some of her friends are already down here"angel said.

"Like who?"