S I X T Y

K E E G A N

Today been hectic

Today been hectic. Kaitlyn stayed in a hotel for a couple of hours till I was done with work. After work, I pick her up and drove back home. On the way home, I wanted to scream. The girls kept trying to FaceTime me while I was driving.

"Who is that?"kaitlyn ask as she look at my phone.

"That's the girls"I said. Kaitlyn pick up my phone and slide the answer button. Why the hell she did that? Knowing damn well they don't like her no more.

"Hi girls"kaitlyn smiled.

"Oh hell no!!! Why this bitch is on my best friend screen!!!"that's Angel.

"Maybe cause she is driving and can't answer the phone"kaitlyn said.

"Bitch if you jump my best friend while she driving, im coming to New York to kill you. I don't care if we was best friends!!!"

"Oh my God Angel. Why you have to act so ghetto? We all know that you came from the suburbs"kaitlyn sip on her drink.

"Keegan you gone let this happen. Why is you even with her if she tried to jump you and call demi ugly"milah said.

"Look im sorry for what I said okay. I was mad and unhappy about everything. Sorry if it hurt your feelings"

"No fuck that. Your ass need to be in rehab. I just saw your ass with some man snorting coke at the club" Indyia said.

Snorting coke? I think she lying to me about cancer.

"Bitch you lying. That was not me, that was probably someone who look like me"kaitlyn smiled.

"No bitch you lying. Stop lying in front of keegan!!"

"You know what. Hang up the phone"I mumble.

"Well Keegan said she doesn't want to talk to y'all so bye"kaitlyn stick out her tongue and hung up.

"Why would you do some shit like that?"I ask.

"Cause them hoes really getting on nerves like go somewhere"kaitlyn rolled her eyes.

We pulled up to the condo in the front. Kaitlyn ain't staying here. Dave will kill her ass. We walk in the buidling getting a lot of attention. Cameras was flashing at me and kaitlyn.

"Keegan, is this your sister?"

"Yes I'm her sister"kaitlyn smile. I stop once I saw Dave walking in from the garage. Shit. Now he really gone be mad.