~Four hours later~

Sakura walked out of the tent to see Suigetsu poking the shinobi with a stick. She raised an eyebrow at his actions. "Care to explain what your doing?" She trying not giggle at his attempt to cure his boredom. "I got bored and there was stick laying on the ground. It was practically begging me to pick it up and them. And I also wanted to see if I could get a reaction out of them. When they wake up they're going to have sore sides." Suigetsu said still poking one. This time instead of the side he was poking his face. "It's about time you woke up though I was thinking I was going to have to wake you up myself." He finished with a glint in his eyes that practicality screamed mischief.

"Good thing I woke up when I did then." She mumbled to herself. "Come let's get going I don't want to deal with them when they wake up." Suigetsu looked at her and then the three men tied to the tree. "Are you kidding? It still looks like they'll be knocked out for another day or two. That was some earthquake huh? Anyways it helped both you and me." Suigetsu said eyeing the three men as he spoke his thoughts. He unintentionally got both Sakura and Inner Sakura mad. "Cha! What's that suppose to mean?!" She yelled clenching her fist.

"No doubt you were struggling to defend yourself and I was running low on chakra so if was't for that freak accident we would've been toast." He said as if was the most obvious thing in world. "I did that since you were in a heated battle and you obviously to busy struggling that you didn't realize that there was another ninja creeping behind you! I yelled at you but I'm guessing you didn't hear and I wasn't going to stand by and watch." Sakura shouted.

"How do I know your not lying." He responded. An irk mark popped on the back of Sakura's head. "Fine believe whatever you want. Do I look that weak?!" She said the last part to more to herself than him. She shook her head to clear her head. "Let's just get going." She said as pushed way past Suigetsu. Sakura grabbed two men and started running.

After a brief silence her Inner pipped up for the first time that day. 'Are you going to report this directly the hokage or drop them off at the interrogation building?' She asked. Sakura thought for a moment and then she decided. 'We're going straight to the Tsunade-sama and she can deal with them.' Sakura quickened her speed. 'After that you can answer my question!' Sakura was running even faster as she thought about her question finally being answered. To say she was getting excited was an understatement.

'Roger that. And you might want to be in the forest when answer that little question of yours.' Her inner informed her. 'Why?' She asked. 'Just do it.' Sakura huffed at her inner's response. Meanwhile Suigetsu was struggling to just keep her within his sight. 'Damn this girl's fast.' 

Sakura saw the gates of the village growing bigger. She was getting ready to speed through the entrance when she saw a figure waiting there at the gate. As she got closer she saw exactly who it was. 'He's probably waiting for his cocky teammate.' Sakura thought and started slowing down so she wouldn't crash into him. "Finally *pant* caught up *pant* to you." Suigetsu said as he was now running next to Sakura. "Sasuke is waiting for you at the gate. You might not want to keep him waiting." Sakura responded. Suigetsu looked at weirdly and stopped in front of the gates gasping for air.

"Are you even human?" He asked still trying catch his breath. Sakura put a hand over her heart and answered. "Why of course I am." She was about to take off when Sasuke spoke. "Sakura we need to talk." Sakura rolled her bright emerald eyes. "Maybe later." She was about sprint towards the Hokage Tower but Sasuke grabbed her arm. "Now." He said in drop dead serious tone. "Sorry but I have to report the mission Tsunade-sama." Sakura spoke with a sweet tone and turned to see Sasuke roll his eyes at her tone. She lifted her head to look up at Sasuke. "So GET YOUR HAND OFF ME!" she yelled in his face.