Chapter 11

Sakura was getting tired but didn't want to take any chances. Suigetsu on the other hand was willing to take a chance and even tried to persuade Sakura into resting for the night but Sakura wouldn't budge. "It's not like your the one carrying two people and it's obvious that they're going to stay like this for at least until tomorrow." Suigetsu whined. The reaction he got from Sakura was something he didn't expect. Sakura stopped on landed on a firm tree branch. "Give them to me." Sakura said. He was startled and barely processed what she said. "I don't think..." He was cut off by Sakura. "Now." She was getting inpatient and for all she knew a rescue team could have been tracking them or a back up squad could have been sent if this team had failed. There was just to many possibilities.

'Lighten up a little if there's any trouble your going to be able to take care of it so don't worry. Remember your able to kick some serious ass when you want to.' Inner Sakura told her. Sakura inhaled deeply and then looked at Suigetsu who looked like he was about fall. "Fine but just for tonight." Sakura said out loud thinking that she said it to herself or to her inner. "Thank goodness any longer and I would've dropped these people and just go to sleep." Sakura mentally cursed herself for having spoken out loud. Suigetsu was ready to pass out but remembered he had to tie the three goons to a tree.

"I'll get first watch." Sakura said already knowing that even if she wanted to sleep first he wasn't going to listen and fall straight to sleep. 'He's like a stubborn little child. You can't tell him anything.' Sakura giggled softly at that thought. She held in a sign when she thought about going back to the village hidden in the leaves. 'Back to the place where they believe with all there hearts that we're weak.' Her said in a monotone that scared Sakura. She's never heard her inner sound so emotionless or anything remotely close to it. Her inner always spoke with so much emotion laced to her voice whenever she said anything. Even if it was a comment about the weather. There was always some type of emotion in it. 'Are you okay inner?' Sakura was truly worried. There was a short silence that seemed like hours for Sakura. 'Yeah I just can't stand the way they think about us. Weak, useless, helpless, and incapable of anything.' Her inner snarled. 'Not everyone thinks that of us you know. Like Tsunade-sama, Naruto, Hinata, and Ino.' Sakura tried to convince her inner that not everyone thought that way of her. Inner didn't want to bring her down by saying something that would only break Sakura's fighting spirit even more then when Sasuke had left the village.

'Your right I shouldn't be thinking that way only ratty little bitc -' Sakura cut her off not wanting to insult the headed girl. 'Hey can't we be nice to her? Maybe that's the only thing that she needs someone to be nice to her. She was probably like us getting bullied and just wants a friend.' Sakura said but she knew she really didn't like her but she wanted to be one good terms with her since she has to share apartment with her. Her inner just stayed silent. The news she was going to receive when they got back to the village was going to have a bit of an impact on her so she decided not give her a hard time for the mean time.

'Fine but can we take a slower pace to Kohona? I just want time to be out since we are almost always in there if not working at the hospital.' Her Inner said trying to but time. 'I guess we could.' And that was the end of the conversation. That was also the last time they spoke to each other for the rest of the night. Although Sakura was bored as hell she didn't dare break the silence.

Dawn soon came but it felt like forever for Sakura since there was nothing to do and her Inner wasn't talking so that meant she didn't want the silence to be broken. Sakura entered the tent and woke Suigetsu up. He groaned and rolled over. Sakura tried again by dumping water all over the him.

Cold water.

Suigetsu jumped up and looked Sakura with a 'WTF' look on his face. Sakura just shrugged and got in her sleeping bag. "Your turn for watch." Was all she said before she went to sleep. He just signed and went outside the tent.