"Murphy's right. We're wasting time." Finn spoke, retrieving his handgun from his pocket and thrusting it against his temple.

    "Answer the question!" He screamed violently.

    Sage stood up from the couch just as Bellamy intercepted and pulled Finn away.

"Where's the girl who was wearing this watch?"

    "Hey. Finn, stop!" Bellamy yelled just as loudly.

    "You don't wanna do this. Trust me." Bellamy spoke.

    "There are some lines you can't uncross."

Bellamy carefully let go of the out of control boy who sighed deeply. Everyone's movement ceased for a moment before Finn swung back at the Grounder yet again, screaming his head off.

    "Where's Clarke?" "Where is she? Where is? Back off" Finn grunted as Bellamy began tugging on him again.

    He swiftly aimed his gun toward Bellamy causing the room to turn silent. Sage's eyes widened as Bellamy somehow remained calm.

    "Put the gun down, Finn."

    "Finn look at me." Sage started.

    The boy quickly looked up at her only to meet a worried gaze.

    "The Grounders didn't take them. Someone did but it wasn't them. Okay? I know what I saw and it wasn't Grounders." Sage elaborated.

    "I don't care! They have her I know it!" Finn spat as his voiced boomed through the bunker.

    He then manoeuvred his gun so it was positioned beside the Grounder's temple.

    "Three seconds!"

    "Two."

    Sage began to telepathically beg the Grounder to answer so she wouldn't have to witness another shooting, especially in such a close proximity.

    "One!"

    As if the telepathy had worked the man whimpered a small "Okay".

    "I'll tell you." The man obliged, however no emotion had crossed over Finn's hardened facade.

    "Your friends are east of here. The village where we take our prisoners of war." The man revealed.

    Sage couldn't help but glance at Murphy whose ears perked up at this.

    "East where? How do we get to them?" Finn demanded.

    "I can draw you a map. You should hurry, soon they'll outlive their usefulness." The Grounder advised.

    "Get him something to draw a map." Finn instructed turning to Sage who figured he was addressing her. He lowered his gun and relaxed slightly.

    She rushed over to the desk before locating a scrap piece of paper, thankful that Finn was thinking slightly more logically. Sage shuffled over to the Grounder before placing the paper and a pencil before him. She smiled sympathetically before pushing past Bellamy and standing behind him as a source of protection from Finn who was scaring her a little too much.

    "And you thought I was the crazy one huh?" Murphy reminded as he strolled past Bellamy and Sage.

    The group huddled around Sage and the Grounder as the studied the map she had drawn. Since Finn refused to let his hands free, she acted as his hands and drew the map according to his instructions. And while it was messy, Sage was fairly impressed with the trees and water flows she had drawn.