Video Diary Week 4

"Hello. We're One Direction, and this is our video diary week 4." Harry greeted as everyone waved.

"I think we'd all agree that last weekend was our best performance." Louis, who had a blindfold on, told the camera.

"As everyone knows, we had to change our song last minute." Zain said.

"Nobody knows." Louis said, making a pun out of their most recent song.

"Nobody knows. As everyone knows, or nobody knows, we had to change our song last minute. It was a bit stressful at first, but obviously we all agreed with Simon on it, and we loved it. I think it payed off in the end because it was probably one of the best songs we've over the weeks." Zain said as Louis held his hand up for a high five, taking a few seconds for Harry to notice, slapping his hand in reply, though he didn't know that.

"And it was a little bit different for us to do. It was a slower song and ballad, which is what Danni asked for as well. We just wanted to put that in there just to show that we do follow what they say." Liam told everybody.

"So, we've been going through a few of you're questions this week. Before we start, though, I have a question of my own. Who put me in a blindfold, and why did you do that, even though I can't see anyway?" Louis asked as he heard a familiar muffled giggle close him, saying it was Harry so had done it.

"Harry Edward!" This just made them all crack up in laughter.

"Louis? Questions?" Niall asked as Louis held a piece of paper.

"We've got this one from Rianne. She asks 'If you didn't audition for The X-Factor, what would you be doing career wise right now?' Harry?"

"I think I'd be at college studying and working in a bakery." Harry answered.

"Cool, Niall?"

"I was going to be going to Uni, to do sound engineering."

"Brilliant. Zain?"

"I was going to go to Uni to do an English degree, and become a teacher."

"And what about you, Liam?" Louis asked looking and wrapping his arm around Harry, because he thought he knew where everyone was sitting. They forgot to tell him who was where.

"I'd be in a factory building airplanes." Louis looked up in confusion, not realizing Liam was sitting at the top of the bunch..

"Wait, who's sitting where?" He asked as he began to feel hands touch his shoulder in the direction of each of the boys.

"Harry." Right to his left.

"Niall." Diagonally to his left.

"Zain." Directly behind him.

"Liam." Furthest away.

"We've got another question from Elaine. Elaine asks 'If you couldn't bathe in water, what would you bathe in? Liam?" Louis asked, his voice muffled by pulling the paper onto his face, causing the others to laugh.

"What would I bathe in? I don't know. Icing sugar." Liam said, moving his fists to his face.

"Liam, says icing sugar." Louis said as Harry playfully began to sniff him.

"The next question is from Grace, and she asks 'Do you think the media attention and female attention are getting to your head? Harry?"

"I think the media attention and the attention from the girls, I think it's still very weird for us. It's hard for it to go to our heads because we still see it strange and we don't completely understand it. Its really strange evry time, so I don't really think it's really gone to our heads?" Harry explained.

"I think the funny thing is we're all just normal people." Louis explained before Harry applied a playful slap to his face, earning a snicker from the other three.

"I'd like to make a shout out to Izzy, Jess, and Vivianna. I think we've got one more question from Celia." Niall said.

"What is the most loving and caring thing you would ever do for a girl? Liam?" Louis asked, messing around and looking in Harry's direction on purpose.

"I would take a girl on a romantic holiday."

"Okay, and you Niall?"

"I would--" He started, but Louis just moved on, causing Niall to slap him on the back of the head.

"Brilliant, and Zain?"

"Yep, I'd probably---" Louis again just moved on.

"Okay, then. What about you Harry?" Louis asked, looking at Liam.

"I think I would write them a song."

"You'd what?" Louis asked playfully.

"I'd write them a song." Harry replied.

"Okay, um---" Louis began before he felt his face being playfully shoved by Harry.

"Ow. Write them a song then." Louis said as he hit the other side of the face on the banister.

"Well that's the end of our video diary for this week. Thanks very much for watching, and we hope to see you next week." Liam said as Zain pulled off the blindfold covering Louis's eyes. It had happened so suddenly and the light hit his eyes so quickly, and though it doesn't bother Louis in general, it can still trigger his epilepsy.

Zain felt Louis's body tense up as a Tonic seizure began and Louis fell unconscious as they walked into their room. They lowered his stiff body onto the floor as Harry time the episode.

"Louis, it's us. We're here for you. Youre having a seizure, but you're alright. Try to come out of it buddy. You can do it, Tommo." Niall said in the oldest member's ear. It took almost three minutes before the boys could see Louis's body relax as they rolled him on his side. A few minutes later Louis woke up and the boys sat him against his bed with a pillow behind his back.

Louis was a bit groggy and disoriented, so Liam gave him a glass of water with a straw as the boys talked to him to get him to come back into reality.

"Louis, do you know where you are right now?" Liam asked him, noticing his disorientation.

"Room." They heard him whisper as he was beginning to once again fall asleep. They gently lifted him into his bunk and he slipped back into dreamland, smiling at the fact that he has four good friends who are always looking out for him.