Bootcamp (part 2) and More Seizures

It took about ten minutes for Louis to fully come out of his seizure. He was relieved that he had met someone in his age group who knew what to do when this happened again. He was also glad that at the time of the seizure, he and Harry were the only ones in the room. Soon it was time for them to go out on the stage to sing "Man In The Mirror", which was the song that had been assigned to the Boys.

Harry performed just before Louis, as he stood to the side holding his cane. As he listened to his new friend sing, he began to feel a little anxiety, and he hoped another seizure would not make its appearance. Minutes later, Harry's turn was over and Louis felt his friend's hand on his back as he was guided onto the stage. Harry whispered to him that he will be on the side while he is singing, to which Louis responds with a nod.

"Hello, Louis." Louis Walsh says.

"Hello." Louis responds with  a slight slur to his words, his speech still slight affected by the seizure.

"How are you today?" Cheryl asks him.

"A little dizzy at the moment. I actually just had a seizure about twenty minutes ago, so that's why I'm kind of tired and slurring a little." Louis T. explains.

"Wow, are you feeling good enough to sing?" Simon asks.

"Well, I did hit my head a few times, but Harry over there was with me when it happened, and he knew what he was supposed to do, so it's not bad but... I mean I feel good enough for singing, but if I stand too long right after a seizure, I sometimes faint, so that's the only thing I worry about."

Harry, hearing this, silently asks the judges from his place on the sidelines if he could bring a stool for Louis. Within seconds, he brought it next to Louis and guided him to sit down.

"Hmm. That feels a bit better." Louis T. says after he sits down.

"Alright, are you ready to start now?" Louis responds with a slow nod. The music for the Boys song begins and Louis let's the words flow out of his mouth.

I'm gonna make a change
For once in my life

It's gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it ri-i-ight

As I turn up the collar on
My favorite winter coat
This wind is blowing my mind

I see the kids in the stre-e-et
With not enough to eat
Who am I, to be blind
Pretending not to see their needs

A summers' disregard
A broken bottle top
And a one man's soul

They follow each other
on the wind you know
Cause they got nowhere to go
That's why I want you to know

I'm starting with the
man in the mirror
I'm asking him to
change his ways

And no message could've
been any clearer
If you wanna make the world
A better place
Take a look at yourself and make a change

Na, na, na,
Na, na, na,
Na, na, na, na

I've been a victim of
a selfish kind of love
It's time that
I realize

That there are some with no home 
Not a nickel to loan
Could it be, really me
Pretending that their not alone