Chapter Nine

Kamari Samaritan

Kamari Samaritan

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"

You seem out of it"Mr. Hank said.

"I am out of it"I said. It's been a week since I started working here and I'm becoming tired of everything and everyone who comes in here. Men, women, and children are getting on my nerves.

"What you did this past week?"Mr. Hank ask. I don't even remember what I did. I remember that me and Aliya had a couple of drinks, went to the club, and then went home to have some more fun. If you know what I mean😉.

"Had fun. Walked around Manhattan"I smiled.

"Mmmmm, Manhattan big. You sure you walked around and seen everything?"Mr. Hank ask.

"Yeah. Well no just some stores"I said.

"Who showed you around?"Mr. Hank ask.

"Aliya did"I said.

"Okay"Mr. Hank walked off away from me. Aliya came towards me smacking my ass.

"Stop bitch"I said.

"Ummmmm, no"she lick her lips. "You only call me that in bed"she grab my wasit but I push her away.

"Don't do that. Not here"I whisper.

"Why not? We can do it in the storage room"she squeeze my ass but then again I push her away.

"Not here. Maybe at home"I smirked at her. I turn around to get my purse and phone. We on lunch break so we have to hurry fast and get our food. "Oh. I need a ride to McDonald's"I told Aliya.

"So your using me"she said.

"Come on Aliya, I need a ride. McDonald's is like 3 miles from here"I said.

"Okay, if you come home with me tonight"she said. I sigh smiling at her.

"Fine. I'ma come home with you"I said then walk with her to the car.

Anonymous person

So Aliya likes Kamari now. At first it was my other coworker now Kamari, the new girl.

I have to split them up from each other.