Chapter 18

LUCYS POV

*2 weeks later*

The other night was amazing. I still can't believe I was reunited with Dave to begin with. After he kissed me, we kept walking on the beach & stopped to sit for a bit. I sat between his legs as he wrapped his arms around me.

It was a night I will never forget.

I don't know what is going to happen between us. It's been two weeks and they been so great. I haven't felt this happy in a long time.. Even tho he hasn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend, and I don't think I want him to.

I wouldn't know what to say... He deserves something a lot better than me.

**

Work right now is such a hassle. I feel so tired and I don't feel too well. Taking pictures for a magazine is the last thing I wanna do.

I miss Dave, I do. And I can't stop thinking about him. I showed up to work this morning and there were sunflowers in my dressing room from him.

I love all the little things he's doing for me, I do. But I can't decide how I feel about all this... He's been the sweetest person on this earth, and it's not fair to him. But yet again, he doesn't ask me to be his girlfriend...

**

I finally can go home and I've never felt so happy about. Before I leave, I decide to send a text message to Dave.

It reads...

Hey, I'm really glad to have you in my life. Thank you so much for everything you do. I never wanna lose you

Xo, Luc

I head home but not before I make a stop to get some coffee. I park outside my house and notice a couple cars parked around that I didn't recognize. I walk towards my house and as I reach to put the key in, I notice that the door is open. I push on it and slowly walk inside.

I feel a rush in my body of fear like I never have before. I stand in the middle of my living room, not knowing what to do next.

I hear something in the kitchen so I decide to follow the noise. Stupid right?

I walk in and drop my coffee in an instant.

"W-what are you doing here? How'd you get in my house.." I ask tyler.

He gets up from the chair as he dangles a key from his hand.

"You forgot to ask for this.." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you here tyler!?"

He begins to circle around me. "I came to ask you something, make a deal I guess you can say.."

"What do you want?" I ask as I feel his hand wrap around my waist as he stands behind me. I try to pull away, and when I do so, he pulls me back in an instant and with his other hand, he pulls a knife on me.

"Shhhh.." He begins to whisper in my ear.

"I'm not gonna hurt you if you play along" He says as he kisses my cheek and a tear rushes down my face.

"I want you.. To leave with me. Right now"

"Why?" I say as he touches my face. He pushes me to sit on the table as he looks at me.

"Because I want you to be with me.. I tried to win you back the right way but that isn't working."

"I'm not going with you anywhere! What makes you think I'll leave?!"

"Because if you don't... Your little boyfriend Dave will suffer. And we don't want that do we?" He says stepping close to me.

"Please don't.. Don't make me leave." I say sobbing.

"Baby you have to.." He says as he leans to kiss me. I turn my head and as soon as I do that he grabs me by the neck, holding on tight.

"I have one rule, do not, do not fight me. You do as I say.. Got t!?" He let's go of my neck and I nod agreeing. He pulls on my arms as we make our way to my room.

"Pack your things, we are leaving now"

I've never seen Tyler this way and he is really scaring me. I don't know what to do, I didn't ever think he'd be capable of such thing. I don't want to be with him, I don't want to leave. I try packing my stuff as quick as possible. As soon as I finish, some guys I've never seen before come in and take my bags. Explains the cars outside.

"Let's go" he says.

"Wait.. What about my friends.. My job.. What am I suppose to say?"

"Oh honey I'm not kidnapping you." He looks at me.

"Then what are you doing.."

"I'm forcing you to be with me, yes. But you'll still be working." I look at him confused.

"I'll let you live your life, but now, I'm involved. And if you tell anyone that I keep you with me..."

"You'll kill me?" I interrupt him.

He laughs. "No Hun, I'll just kill someone close to you. And so you know I'm not kidding, you're friend Annie should be dead right about now." He says looking down at his watch smiling.

"You jerk! You didn't! I say as I push him. He quickly grabs my wrist.

"What did I say about fighting back!?" He says as he throws me to the ground.

"That was the last time you got it!?"

I nod.