Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

-Lucy's pov-

Food. I'm not very hungry but I guess I can go. We're going to Olive Garden. It's one of my favorite restaurants and Dave let me pick. I'll probably be able to keep that down. Hopefully. We get there and park and head inside. I love this restaurant. Not too big, not too small, and I love the 'at home' feel. We get seated and Dave sits across from me.

"I haven't been here in awhile." He says smiling.

"I loved coming here growing up and I still do." I say grinning. Our waiter comes to take our order. I order Chicken Alfredo. One of my favorites. I have a lot of favorites. Ha.

When it's Dave's turn, as he talks, I look at him and think about how nice he has been with me. Beyond nice. Okay, I'll admit, he is very attractive. And he's able to get me thinking about a lot of things that isn't Tyler. Even tho we broke up a while ago, it's still a bit hard to not think about it. Especially after the way he treated me and especially because now he decides to try to get me back. I've thought about taking him back, no lie, but I always stop myself before I even consider it a major possibility. I don't trust him anymore.

Enough of that.

As Dave finishes ordering, he looks at me and smiles. I like it when he smiles at me. And those eyes and eye brows. I can go on forever.

"So! I was thinking about your brother earlier, How is james?" I say as he takes a sip of his drink.

"He is doing great actually, he has been traveling a lot so I nearly get to see him. Like that makes a difference." He says. A difference?

"No don't say that, I'm sure he loves to spend time with you." I say grinning.

"I highly doubt that. He only cares about himself." He finishes saying as our food gets to the table.

-Dave's Pov-

James. James Franco. Yeah he is my brother, and I'm Dave Franco, his little 'wannabe' actor brother. I love my brother, but that's just it. 'I' love my brother, what has he done to show me he even cares? We've been getting along for awhile now but I'm still kind of holding on to that. Since he's always traveling, I don't really see him, and when I do, we act like two friends who haven't seen each other for months grabbing a cup of coffee. Lucy asking about him doesn't bother me, it just brought some stuff up in my head. We finish eating and we head out the door. I wrap my arm around her shoulder as we walk to the car. I love having her close. Her beautiful smell hits me like a bunch of flowers were just thrown at my face. She looks at me and smiles, and I swear I've never had her smiling so close to me. Those beautiful eyes on her gorgeous face. That smile takes home the award for most breathtaking. I think I'm in like.. Wait....Yup. I'm like with Lucy.