Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

-Lucy's Pov-

Dave is such a gentleman. It amazes me that there are still some gentlemen left in this world.
"Why thank you good sir." I say smiling.
"Thanks for a great night Lucy. I had an amazing time catching up. Best catching up slash hang out I have ever been to." He says laughing. His laugh. I can't get over it.
"You're welcome. And thank you for the food." I say as he puts his hand out. "What?" I say waiting for him to answer.
"Gimme your phone." He says with his hand out so I pull my phone out of my pocket. He puts in his phone number and calls himself so he can save my number. "There." He says handing me my phone back. I smile at him and out of nowhere, I feel him pulling me in as he gently kisses my cheek. "Night." He says with this simple smile on his face. I can't help but to stare a little. I hope it's not so noticeable.
"Night.." I say as he goes into his car. As soon as he drives away, I head inside. I come inside and close the door and take in what happened tonight. Did Dave just kiss me? Well on my cheek but still. No, no no boys. I don't need the drama or the pain.
I quickly wipe my cheek and head to my room. I begin to feel a bit of pain in my stomach and I feel a bit shaky. I walk back and forth in my room with my hand on my head, thinking weather if I should do it or not. I know it's not stomach pain.. But the feeling that I need to purge. And fast. So I head into the bathroom and get rid of everything I ate...After I finish, I brush my teeth and wash my face, and I lay down holding on to my pillow. Sobbing till I fall asleep..

-Dave's Prov-

I wake in the morning with this urge to text Lucy. After I left last night she seemed kinda off after I kissed her on the cheek. Was that a horrible move? I don't know, but what I do know is that I haven't been able to sleep all night because I can't stop thinking about her. Those eyes. That smile. She is one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen. Okay, truth time. I had a tiny crush on her years ago but now that I was able to catch up with her again, it reminded me of those good old days. I get out of bed and decide to give in and text her.
"Good morning." I write, that's it? That's all I'm gonna say. I'm so lame. I press send and walk into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for work. After I'm done, I come back into my room and change. I check my phone for a text from Lucy. Nothing. She's probably busy. She did say she had to be up early anyways. I quickly grab some breakfast and head to work since I'm running a little late. The entire time on my way to work, I keep checking my phone to see if lucy replied. I feel like some teenage high school boy waiting for the pretty girl in the entire class to text back. Didn't think I could be any more lame-er but yeah. It's possible.