Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

-Lucy's Prov-

I feel for Dave, I really do. Besides all the screwed up things going on in my life right now, I have my family issues. I let go of Dave and face him.

"Dave, you can't live at peace feeling that way. I understand your situation with James, and I really think you guys should talk." I finish saying and he rolls his eyes and steps away from me.

"And say what Lucy? James, you've been everything but a brother to me?" He yells. He realizes what he's doing and quickly steps close to me and takes a deep breath.

"I can't do that." He whispers.

"I know it's not easy, trust me, my dad left me, my mom and my sister when I was about 15. So much hatred come out towards him from my part, and yeah.. damage was done to me but you can't live your life thinking about the negatives." I says.

"You're right, I just have so much anger towards the fact that I'm always being compared.." He says as I hold his hands.

"We'll don't." I let out a smile.

"You know.. You're the only person who never really compared me to my brother?" He says chuckling.

"Yeah, because I met you before you're brother. I didn't even know you two were related." I say laughing.

-Dave's Prov-

It's true. She had absolutely no idea. When we worked on Privilege together, I invited her to this get together and she came. James was there and she was asking what in the world James Franco was doing there. She eventually put it together.

"Well I'm glad I met you. You couldn't have showed up in a better time." I say grinning. She was there for me after my dad died when my so called friends weren't and for that she is one of my best friends. One of my best friends that I'm so mesmorized by.

"I'm glad I met you too." She says smiling.

"And I'm glad you're back in my life.." Our hands are still together and I get closer to her looking into her eyes. She looks back and I can feel her shaking. Our fingers intertwine and I lean in to kiss her. Just as I'm about to peck her lips she steps back with a blank look on her face and her eyes immediately water up.