Bullies *Valt x Shu*

"Valt Aoi, the shitty blader! Haha!"

A bully said to Valt as he and two other bullies cornered him against the lockers. Valt didn't have any friends that cared enough to defend him from bullies, except one.

"Stan, Jango, Free!"

Shu Kurenai yelled from down the hall as he ran to Valt's rescue. He shoved Jango out of the, guarding the scared bluenette.

"Get out of the way Shu!"

"No! Back off! What did Valt ever do to you?"

Shu asked all three boys. Stan rolled his eyes and began walking away.

"Pfft... Come on guys.."

Before they could get too far, Shu grabbed Stan's shoulder, turning him around.

"If you ever try to fuck with Valt again, you're gonna deal with me. Got it?"

Shu threatened.

"Yeah, whatever man.."

Valt was still up against the lockers with his arms folded and head down as he shut his eyes tightly. Shu walked back over to Valt. He put one hand on the locker above Valt's head as he crossed his ankles and put his other hand in his pocket. He was trying to pull off a "cool" pose.

"Valt, you can look now. Those guys are gone."

Shu assured him. Valt opened his brown eyes and lifted his head, looking at the white haired boy.

"P-please don't hurt me too... Th-those guys did enough..."

Valt begged, tears streaming down his face.

"Hurt you? I'm not like them, I promise."

Shu smiled with a blush.

"But... You're one of the popular kids, right?"

"Pfft, whatever that is."

Shu cupped Valt's cheek, leaning in slowly. Their lips connected and the two boys kissed passionately. When they pulled apart, Valt was surprised at what just happened. He looked into Shu's red eyes, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him in for another kiss.

"Thank you for saving me Shu."

"No problem Valt. I'm gonna always be here for you. I love you."

Valt's eyes widened. He was shocked that Shu Kurenai loved him, Valt Aoi.

"I... I love you too..."

Valt responded, smiling and blushing. Valt had always had a crush on Shu, but he never had the courage to talk to him or ask him out. Fortunately, Shu had a crush on Valt and did have the courage to ask him out. He just always had bad timing.

"Valt, will you be my boyfriend?"

Shu asked the small bluenette.

"Yes!"

Valt said excitedly. He wrapped his arms around his albino boyfriend. Butterflies filled and fluttered in their stomachs as they kissed once more. Shu would never let anything bad happen to Valt. He was his protector.

----------------
Gaaaaayyy

I love these 2. OTP.