"Nice to meet you, Sebastian's Friend. Come some other time for tea."

I nodded with a smile. "I sure will." They said their goodbyes to me and walked away, obeying Sebastian's orders to go to bed. "Gosh, your sisters are so cute."

"Yeah, but also a handful."

"I agree, my one sister is already a handful. Maybe I'll bring her over when I'm coming for tea."

Sebastian's playfully rolled his eyes and I laughed, then assured him that I wasn't joking. I was coming for tea with or without Tricia. To get to know the girls more and also see Sebastian. Any excuse just to be close.

"Come on, let me show you to your room." Sebastian said dumping our empty noodle cups into the trash.

"My room?"

He smiled. A smile that made my heart skip a beat and warmed me up. "The room you would be sleeping in, so, technically, your room."

I smiled back but that wasn't really what I meant. I thought I'll be staying over in his room but since I have feelings for him and he didn't and we just agreed to remain friends, that was a stupid thought. Different rooms is best. Different rooms are the best.

"I still can't get over how big and beautiful your house is." I tell Sebastian as we climbed up the stairs. I had to say sometime to feel the silence so I don't end up staring transfixed at Sebastian's hard butt ahead of me and I truly admired his house. "I understand that Landon's house is huge because his father is a senator but yours?"

Sebastian chuckled, glancing over his shoulder to look at me. "Well, my father is a pretty wealthy businessman and my mum is a Hollywood actress."

I ran the stairs two at a time until I was in the same position with him. Curse long legs. "You're kidding?" His look said he wasn't. "Who is she? Do I know her?"

The smile on his face dropped as he shrugged. "Probably. Probably not."

I wanted to prob more but something about his shrug stopped me. Maybe they aren't close, just like my mum and I. She was a doctor and I barely saw her. I wonder how it must be for him with an actress Mom. We were already walking along the long hallway and Sebastian was ahead of me again.

"This place is like a palace." I voiced out in wonder.

He smirked, "Well, you did call me a Prince, right?"

I smiled back, "Right. A bubblegum Prince."

He laughed and I ran up to him, falling in steps. "Now it all makes sense." I nudged him and he looked down at me with raised brow. "You've got Hollywood genes in you. No wonder."

Sebastian laughed... Again and I joined in. "She became an actress after I was born and... Are you saying I'm good looking?"

I scoffed. "Like you need me to say it. You know it."

He pursed his lips, his eyes holding an alluring glint. " Know what exactly? "

"That are you utterly and absolutely one hell of a good looking guy." I blurted out without thinking and then snapped my eyes up to him as I realised what I had just said. Friends don't say that to each other, do they?

I was taken off guard once more when I sure the unfamiliar blushing look on his face. "Thanks." He whispered out and I barely heard it. I blinked in confusion but I couldn't dwell on it much because Sebastian opened a door and walked in. I followed behind him looking around the big room.

There was a large bed with white sheets. A rug, a wardrobe and drawers. That was all. It was clear that this room was unoccupied. "Good?" Sebastian ask gesturing around.