xvi. incapable of human emotions?

Start from the beginning

" You know what you learn things after being killed two years in a row. Anyways you've all been keeping a secret all year as well, so I guess you catch things up quickly-"

The three people sitting close to one another swore their hearts stopped before Aurora let out a chuckle.

" Don't worry, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's the surprise party Miss Weasley wanted to throw last year but couldn't because someone," giving a subtle wink towards George, " Spoiled it."

Fred snickered, looking at her.

" Well I have to go and feed my cat. So I'll see you later." not realizing her words were a complete lie, she quickly saluted them goodbye as she left the great hall.

" What's the secret?" Fred and George leaned forward in suspicion, as their eyes narrowed towards the three fourth years who let out shaky breaths.

"None of your business." Ron shot back as he went to reach out to grab his potions book only for George to grab it. "She's my friend."

"Hey Rory, is as much as our friend as she is yours."

"She's been giving us money each week towards our incredibly designed up coming shop, we're thinking about offering her half of our share."

"Plus she's always been going on about how she wants to move out when she's eighteen."

"She never said anything about giving you guys money to us."

"She didn't want to make Ron feel uncomfortable." George mentioned briefly, hinting towards the fact that the Weasleys weren't exactly floating around in money.

"Come on then, what's the big secret?"

"Nothing."

Fred speaks up. " Well I'm telling you this as some advice, Aurora may be all pretty sweet girl but I can assure you, I wouldn't want to see her bad side."

and truth be told Fred Weasley had never said a more truthful sentence in his life.

✦✧✦

The Durmstrang Cabins were very comfortable.

Aurora was sitting on Enzo's bed as she and the boy got to know each other better. A little better, she thinks. While he is still looking at her, she took his face into her hands and gentle pressed a kiss to his mouth. She automatically encircled him.

"I have something I wanna tell you." Enzo mentions, pulling away from her for a moment.

"What is it?"

" I love you."

Silence filled over after he said this and she wanted to pretend she didn't hear him say it.

"And I appreciate you saying that." she quickly gets up off the bed and gives him a nod. "Well I've got to go. This was really pleasant."

Before he could even splutter out a word she had left the cabin and even quicker she was off the ship. Then in less than five minutes, she was in Hogwarts. Hermione was studying except she didn't know where and Ron was with his brothers. She saw Luke and he was with Edward and Sammy meaning there was no one around to talk with.