⋆ ten ⋆

Hyung, I need help! Our professor in music production asked us to produce a track. HEEEELP. Please please please please please. Help this cute little mochi~

That was the message that Jimin sent to him, which brought Yoongi here again at the younger boy's apartment that he was sharing with Jungkook.

Shit, it's still weird for Yoongi to think that Jungkook could very well be his brother-in-law. How do you get over this kind of stuff? It had already been weeks since their groups started hanging out and now Yoongi couldn't even imagine movie nights without the two new additions.

Tae and Jimin were practically 'best friends for life' now, as what his brother had exactly said. They couldn't be separated to the point that Jungkook would sometime huff in annoyance. Jin had also taken the role of taking care of the three youngest, always making sure that they were all fed and accusing basically everyone that they were too scrawny.

Well, he was wrong.

Jimin was not scrawny at all. A person with perfectly chiseled abs should not be called scrawny.

The past few weeks flew so fast and Yoongi did not even realize that he had become so comfortable in the new turn his life took. Yes, maybe thinking about Jungkook as his brother-in-law still bothered him, but he definitely warmed to the younger boy already. To the point that he would side to Jungkook more than to Taehyung when they were having a petty argument.

And Jimin...

Well...

Yoongi had also gotten used to the younger's presence. He was just there. Half of the time Jimin was with Taehyung, and the other half, well, he would be bothering the life out of Yoongi. But it's not like Yoongi hated it or anythinng.

He's actually starting to like it.

Of course, in a friendly way.

Jimin was witty, and every time Yoongi would turn down his attempts at flirting, he was learning new ways of getting back to Yoongi in more savage ways that made Yoongi think he was probably rubbing off on the other boy. Oh well.

Yoongi was still in the middle of having thoughts of a certain boy with an irresistibly cute eyesmile when the door he had momentarily forgotten he was facing opened, revealing that exact eyesmile. He kinda had the feeling of having your daydreams turned into reality, if that's how one would describe it.

"Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed happily, throwing himself at Yoongi and hugging him so tight that the older boy almost stumbled backward. Weeks ago, he might've complained and pushed Jimin away, but he already got tired of doing that. It's not like the embrace of the younger didn't feel warm, so Yoongi couldn't really complain anyway.

"You came! I knew you couldn't resist seeing me, hyung!" the younger boy added.

Yoongi only rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You said you needed help. I'm just being the kind person I am."

Jimin giggled in response, and then snuck a kiss on Yoongi's cheek before rushing inside the house. Yoongi was left blinking in surprise outside the apartment, but he quickly snapped out of it.

Unconsciously touching his cheek, Yoongi went inside with a snort and a fond smile.

He allowed himself to think that the younger boy was cute, but he did not let other more disturbing thoughts—like how pretty Jimin looked in his comfy sleeveless shirt and shorts—fill his mind. He went straight to the younger's room, now very much familiar of the place since he had been a visitor here for more than he could count.

He still had that fear that maybe Jimin would be wearing a strippers outfit, so he always made sure to close his eyes before he would enter the room.