⋆ four ⋆

He wanted to die.

Yoongi wanted to die.

First, he had been having these hallucinations that didn't seem to be hallucinations anymore. As he tried to remember what happened last night, he couldn't help but think that it really seemed real. No, he was sure that it really happened. He was not sleeping nor was he dreaming.

It. Fucking. Happened.

Yoongi was starting to question his view of the world, what's real or not, or if he had been deceived all his life. Maybe everything was just an illusion and the truth was, he was just a stone who was dreaming. Wait...stones didn't have the ability to dream, right?

Well, after everything weird that had happened to Yoongi, he wouldn't be surprised if stones could really dream.

But that's not the only problem Yoongi had. The second thing was that he was not able to write any draft for the song that he and Namjoon were planning to make. Namjoon already finished his part, and now he was asking for Yoongi's.

It was for this weekend already.

Ah shit.

"Hyung? Earth to Yoongi!!!" Namjoon was shouting, snapping Yoongi from his thoughts.

He scowled, because when he returned to reality, the image that greeted him was Kim Seokjin sappily hugging Namjoon from the back while pinching one of his cheeks.

Namjoon seemed not to mind.

Ugh.

"So hyung, the lyrics?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi looked away. "Still haven't finished it yet."

What a lie.

He had not even written a single letter on the lonely blank page of his notebook.

Namjoon nodded. "Okay then. But not to pressure you or anything hyung but we need to have a complete draft of the song by Thursday. The gig is already on Sunday."

Yoongi opened his mouth, about to shower Namjoon with false assurances, but Jin interrupted him.

"Joonie, you're becoming thinner. I must not be feeding you well enough."

Namjoon turned his head to the side to face his frowning boyfriend. "I'm not. I'm just exercising more nowadays," he said as he looked down at his body.

Jin pecked him on the cheek.

Yoongi scowled, obviously disgusted.

"Maybe I should cook more food later. You look scrawny!" Jin exclaimed, then kissed Namjoon on the cheek again. Ugh, seriously.

This made Namjoon laugh, but the slight blush is evident on his cheeks. "I'm not scrawny, Jin. You, of all people, should know that my body is not scrawny at all."

Jin scrunched up his nose, not at all affected by the implication of Namjoon's words. "Still, you should eat more, you handsome piece of destructor." And then he kissed Namjoon on the cheek again.

Wow, the life of being a third-wheel.

And Yoongi couldn't even escape from this situation because he was guilty of lying and of not writing a single shit for their song. Usually, he would say something rude and would leave, but he just couldn't this time. The guilt was eating away his swag.

"Um..." Yoongi awkwardly said, interrupting the couple from sweetly gazing at each other. Namjoon and Jin turned to him, eyes blinking as if they just realized that Yoongi was there, that Yoongi even existed at all.