⋆ seventeen ⋆

His alarm clock rang, telling Yoongi that it's time to wake up and face the world.

He, of course, groaned in response and violently smacked his clock to shut up before his head would explode. Waking up with a scowl on his face like how it always was every morning, Yoongi reached for his phone to check if there were any urgent messages of anyone dying or getting imprisoned.

There was none.

No urgent messages, but there's one message. 

Yoongi found himself smiling although it would've been a rare case considering that it was so early in the morning. Jimin had sent him a good morning text with cute emojis and an even cuter selfie.

Ah. Yoongi's day was already complete.

All the misery in life had ended and poverty was vanquished.

Yoongi didn't waste any time and replied with a good morning as well, although with less emojis. 

The younger boy had been doing this for a few days now, and Yoongi was yet to know if there was any reason behind it or if Jimin just wanted to spread his sunshine vibes to the dark life of Min Yoongi. He would also send little good night's and 'don't forget to eat, hyung' and 'the weather looks great' with the picture of the sky or a certain scenery. All of those never failed to put a smile on Yoongi's face, and yes, make his heart flutter and his stomach feel like there were butterflies in it, as corny as that sounded. 

Not just that, Jimin had also been extra sweet nowadays. He would ask about Yoongi's day whenever the group would eat lunch together. He would offer to help in some of Yoongi's projects seeing as the graduating boy was having a hard time to balance everything. Jimin had also been extra touchy lately, like back-hugging Yoongi every possible moment and poking his cheeks when he's grumbling about something.  He would lean his head on Yoongi's shoulder when they're having their weekly movie marathon and always cuddled with him every moment possible. Oh, Yoongi could get used to all of these. Jimin seemed to always find a new way to make Yoongi's heart beat faster until it explodes.

What seemed odd was despite being touchy and cuddly the past few days, Jimin was no longer doing suggestive advances like he always used to. Almost like he was now a changed man. Even if they're alone, he would not try anything inappropriate or tease Yoongi with not-so-innocent touches while pretending that he was not doing anything. 

He would still wink and crack some dirty jokes, but least to say, the coast was safer now.

Yoongi still had no idea what was happening but he couldn't really complain. He was enjoying Jimin's presence in his life, and although he was yet to face and deal with his fucked up feelings, he didn't want to miss every chance to spend time with the boy. 

He sighed, glanced once more on his phone to gather strength from Jimin's smiling selfie, and stood up to start preparing for his first class. As much as he wished for that class to cease to exist and disappear forever, that's highly unlikely so Yoongi would just have to suck it up.

After doing all of his morning routines, he picked up his bag and knocked on Taehyung's door on his way out. He sat on the driver's seat and waited for his younger brother.

Before Taehyung would catch him though, he took a peek once more at Jimin's selfie, thinking that he might be able to go through his dreadful morning class if he stared at it long enough.

•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Jimin clapped his hands loudly, earning the curious looks of the other students in the canteen. "What a great poem, Tae! It's wonderful!"