At this, the aforementioned boy widened his eyes. Yoongi saw how Jimin nervously glanced at Jungkook who had a frown on his face. Jimin then shook his head furiously, hands waving in a declining gesture as he laughed awkwardly.

"H-hyung... You're joking, right?"

Jin only flashed him a smile with all his handsome glory. "No, I was serious."

Taehyung, who didn't seem disturbed at what Jin just said had a thoughtful look on his face. He looked like he was considering the idea even, what the heck.

"I think it's not that bad..." Taehyung began to speak. "Jiminie and I are close so it's not really gonna be awkward. Plus, it's way better than being dared to run around naked. I've done that once, not really a good experience, let me tell you."

After saying that, Taehyung slowly crawled towards Jimin, his knees and feet still in place while his upper body already crossed the distance between him and Jimin as he used his two hands for support. As Taehyung got nearer and nearer, Jimin's eyes widened even more. He kept on glancing to the side where Jungkook had a scowl plastered on his face.

Jungkook was looking at the scene as if it was the most disgusting thing he had ever seen, if those murderous glare was anything to go by. And it looked like Jimin could sense it very well because he kept on shaking his head at Taehyung while the boy slowly approached him, his lips puckering in a funny way.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, not liking the situation one bit.

He was annoyed. But of course, not because it was Jimin. He was simply a firm believer of justice and it irked him that Jimin was forced into this a situation that he didn't like.

Jimin swallowed hard when Tae's face was just an inch away. He looked like he was about to cry. Yoongi could not stomach looking at the younger's boys desperate eyes anymore.

Without thinking, Yoongi suddenly grabbed Taehyung's thigh and pulled him back into a sitting position beside him. The action was so sudden that Tae almost lost his balance and ended up hitting his butt hard on the floor.

Namjoon and Jin who was cheering awhile ago went silent in shock. Jungkook blinked, looking like he was trying to process what just happened. And upon realizing that his boyfriend was no longer about to kiss Jimin, he released a relieved sigh.

Jimin too was shock, having Tae's face so close to his just a second ago. He looked around like a lost puppy at first and then sighed in relief together with Jungkook.

His younger brother's mouth was agape.

"Hyung! Why did you do that?" he asked, glaring at Yoongi who was beside him. "I almost fell face first on the floor when you grabbed me! You know how precious my face is!"

Yoongi gave him a withering glare, in which Taehyung cowered a little. "Jimin clearly doesn't like it," he said in an annoyed tone, wanting to put sense in his brother's mind. "Don't force the kid, damn it."

The statement, for some odd reason, made Tae crack a mischievous smile. Jin and Namjoon too looked like they were having the time of their lives as they smiled wickedly and pointedly looked at each other as if communicating in silence. Yoongi did not like that. He felt like he was being talked about behind his back.

Jimin too, had a weird reaction. He was blushing furiously now and was looking at his lap as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. The only one who was normal was Jungkook, Yoongi concluded. The boy's had was a plain look of relief as he pulled Tae closer towards him.

He was now beginning to be Yoongi's favorite.

Jin cleared his throat. "Of course, let us not force Jimin...unless you'd want to face Min Yoongi's wrath."