The Japanese Demigod-Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I own nothing except Jenny and Kotoko! Although I wish Mori was mine!

Beta: ehcorns (Someone from fanfiction .net)

I laid in bed staring at the wall. My eyes ached and my face was sore from crying.

"Are you sure you don't need me to stay?" Haruhi stood by the doorway. I gave her a tiny smile.

"You need to go to school. Don't let me get in the way. Go. I'll be fine." I wasn't going to let her miss another day of school because of me. She already spent most of yesterday by my side, as I mourned for Percy and Beckendorf.

"…Fine, but I'm coming straight after club hours!"

"Okay, mom." I joked. She stood there, her face scrunched up in concern, for a moment then left.

An hour later I was still in bed, only getting up to use the bathroom.

I sighed and closed my eyes. 'I wonder if they'll go to Elysium...'

.

.

.

'Elysium!' I shot up, tossing aside the covers. How could I be so stupid?! I'm Hades' daughter for gods' sake; I can just visit them!

With renewed drive, I checked to see if Ranka was awake (nope, still sleeping) and changed into the first pieces of clothing I could reach. Once dressed, I immediately shadow-traveled to the Underworld.

Percy had once asked me how it felt like to shadow-travel. It had been a couple of months after Nico came into our lives.

"Hey Kotoko?" Percy asked. I turned towards him and smiled.

"Yeah?"

"What does shadow-traveling feel like?"

I raised an eyebrow, but patted the ground next to me. Taking the hint, he sat down.

"Um, it feels kind of funny. I only just got the hang of it. The first time, it took me to Colorado, I think, because I panicked when I felt myself being sucked through the shadows. It's like, the shadows hug you, and you feel a pull. I guess how you feel when you use your powers. For me, it was as if I had eyes everywhere, and I just knew where I was going."

I rested my head on my hand. "The first few times, you feel really tired, but now it's easier and less draining."

"Do you get scared?"

"Not really. It feels like a mom's hug or a comforting presence. Like when you're in the ocean."

"Oh."

As soon as I arrived, I walked straight to Elysium, ignoring the souls parting like the Red Sea for Moses.

Inside the gates, I searched the crowd of familiar people for Percy and/or Beckendorf. Not finding either of them, I pulled aside a girl I used to know at camp.

"Jenny? Have you seen Beckendorf and Percy? I heard of their deaths and I want to see them."

"Kotoko, hi!" Jenny said. She furrowed her eyebrows before replying, "Beckendorf's over there on that hill, though he seems kind of down. And Percy hasn't been here." I frowned, squishing that small flicker of hope inside me. No, I was not going to get my hopes up.

I thanked her and ran to the hill, questions flooding my mind. Is he okay? Is Percy alive? Is he traumatized? In denial?

Reaching the top, Beckendorf turned at the sound of my footsteps. "Kotoko?"

"Beckendorf!" I wrapped my arms around him, tightly squeezing.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

I told him of my dream. "I had a dream where you guys were with Kronos, and Percy threw himself over the boat when the explosion happened. Have you seen Percy?"

Sadness crept up in his eyes. "Well, I'm hoping he survived. He jumped into the ocean, so he should have been protected."

Shock swam through me as I process this. Tears of joy sprang in my eyes as I let hope fill me.

"He's still alive." I rubbed my eyes hard. I did enough crying already.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He was silent for a few minutes before he shrugged. "It feels like I'm not dead, but then I look around and remember where I am."

"...Are you going to go for rebirth?"

"No, I'm going to wait for Silena." He grinned.

Hugging him one more time, I promised to visit him soon and traveled back to the house.

Wasting no time, I shook of the dizziness and went outside. After grabbing the hose that was connected to the building complex, I sent an Iris Messaged Chiron and told him my discovery.

"That's wonderful news, child. Now the only thing we can do is wait for his return. I must tell Annabeth, the poor girl has been devastated."

"Did you find the spy yet?"

"Unfortunately, no. We're still searching though. The only thing that was helpful to us was retrieving the things that the Hermes cabin stole."

I chuckled. "I'll let you go. And if you find my things that Connor and Travis stole, be sure to save them!"

"Alright."

...

I felt drained, yet I didn't want to go to sleep. Making up my mind, I drank a drop of Nectar, immediately feeling energized. I left a note for Ranka and ran to the park.

I hunted for monsters and killed any I found. Managing to kill five Hell Hounds, and some Empousai, I sat down near a tree, smiling at a wood nymph that had come out of her tree.

I was lucky people rarely came during school hours, so I was in solitude for a decent time.

I'd lost track of time, and was walking back to the apartment, when I stopped to see a long black limo in front the building.

That could only mean the host club was here.

As soon as I opened the door, a midget, two redheads and a blonde idiot attached to my frame. "Kotoko! We were so worried! I was about to send a rescue team to look for you!" Tamaki sobbed.

My eye twitched. "I left a note."

"But you said you'd be back by three!" Yelled Honey. "It's five!"

I sighed and pushed them off me. "Come on guys, you're ruining my good mood."

Haruhi tilted her head. "Did something happen?"

I nodded happily."Percy's alive! He called camp and now we just have to wait for his return." I hated lying to her, but I couldn't exactly tell her the truth.

The hosts brightened at the news. "That's great Koto-chan!" Honey cheered.

"So why are you here?" I asked. I sat at the table next to Mori, I brushing my bangs out of my eyes.

"We wanted to make sure you were okay." Hikaru and Kaoru chorused with grins.

"Psh, I'm okay. Although Beckendorf really is dead, I'm just glad Percy survived."

"Good thing you feel that way." Kyoya smiled at me, "We have your homework."

I groaned. No!

A/N: IMPORTANT I have seen the Percy Jackson timeline, and have compared it to the Ouran one. They're close enough, although Beckendorf's death will be changed to middle July instead of August.