The Japanese Demigod-Chapter 2

Only Kotoko and the story line is mine.

Edited 1/22/17

_____________________________________

"What are you doing up so early?" Haruhi asked. She walked into the kitchen, catching me doing some stretches while I waited for my waffles to heat up.

"I usually wake up early. I got used to it in camp." I switched positions, bending backwards into the bridge.

"What did you learn there?" She asked, curiously. I could hear her move around me.

"Self defense, how to speak Ancient Greek, and pick strawberries."

"Strawberries?"

"Mm-hm. There's a field full of them. It's a chore we do so we can sell them and pay for camp funds." I finished my routines, grabbing a waffle and blowing on it. "Why are you dressed as a guy? Are you a cross-dresser too?"

"No." She deadpanned. "When I first came to Ouran, I entered the club room not knowing they used it. I was wearing dad's clothes at the time, so they assumed I was a guy. I broke a eight million yen vase, and had to join to pay off the debt. Everyone found out I was a girl, except Tamaki who was the last to know by walking in on me while I was changing.

I barked out a laugh at that. "So I was right! He is a pervert!" 

Haruhi rolled her eyes. "Come on. The bus is almost here."

I sighed, but went in to our room to change. As much as I protested, I lost the battle of wearing regular clothes. So now I was stuck in the yellow marshmallow. 

During our walk to the bus stop, Haruhi kindly listening to my complaints about the dress. 

"The color is so bad, it only makes my skin look worse than it is. I'm sickly pale, and it makes it look yellow."

"It's not that bad...Other than the skin color, the dress suits you." Haruhi tried to pacify me. I felt my ears burn at the compliment and stayed silent. 

On the bus, Haruhi changed the subject. "What's your schedule?"

I dug inside my bag, looked for a minute and retrieved a crumpled paper. "I have...1-A for homeroom, 3-A for English, 3-A Greek, 1-A for math, 1-A for science. 1-A for history, and drama." I read, pausing every few seconds to make out the words. Japanese, thankfully, was a bit better than English for some reason, but not by much. The only reason I got English with the third year was because I knew how to speak it well and write it better than most students. For the other classes, I'm pretty sure Chiron had a hand in that.

"Huh. We only have four classes together." Haruhi observed.

We got to Ouran, being able to see girls screaming at the sight of Haruhi.

"...Is this normal?" I asked, slightly freaked out at the excitement of the girls.

"Sadly. The girls have made it a habit to wait for the host club to arrive."

"C-can we just go? I'm starting to get a migraine." I pinched the bridge of my nose. Gods above, why couldn't Haruhi go to some other normal high school?

She nodded, taking the lead to our homeroom. These rich people sure love to create a lot of hallways.

We walked into 1-A and she sat down while I went up to the teacher. "Miss? Hey, I'm the new kid..." I said.

She looked at me with a bright smile. "You must be Kotoko. Welcome to Ouran Academy. Please wait until the bell rings to introduce yourself." I nodded, sighing a bit.

The Japanese Demigod-A Percy Jackson and Ouran crossoverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara