Episode 7 : Rampaging Thoughts

(Previously on 'The Tainted Soccer')

"And Takeru?"

"Yes, mistress?" The ravenette turned with his head bowed.

"Dont...fail...me.." Each word would drip with venom, making Takeru gulp from the intensity.

"I-I will not." He then hurriedly left the room not being able to take any more of the threatening aura.

....

"It's almost time....once we have him. Everything will fall into place. And with his power...We'll easily take over this timeline." The dark feminine voice cackled.

-------

Endou jolted awake in cold sweat. He shook his head and looked around in a daze. Seeing the sleeping faces of his friends around the room, he sighed and rubbed his tired face.

It was just a dream...

It was just a dream.....

Wasn't it?

-----------------------------------------Now onto the Chapter

Endou closed his eyes as he lied on his bed. The soft afternoon light reached and comforted him from his window.

The Raimon players that had slept over at Endou's house had left early that morning to return to their houses. 

He had been grateful to be able to talk to them, a huge weight being relieved off his shoulders.

However, something continued to bother him.

His time with his friends the previous night was abruptly interrupted by a sudden migraine. He knew it wasn't natural. It was that thing inside of him.

The more he dwelled on it, the more he realized how much of an impact it had on his life. 

There were pieces of his memories of his time with his old team missing. That's why he was reluctant to tell them last night....what had happened after that game....he couldn't remember it. And when he tried, it seemed as though it had revolted against him, only giving him pain instead of the memories.

"Mamoru!" A loud feminine voice called out, shattering the peace and serenity Endou had. "Would you run an errand for me?"

Endou sighed and stood up to do what his mother asked.

----

Endou walked down the streets casually with a small plastic bag in his right hand. The Saturday sun was bright and generously warm. There was a slight breeze that made the weather perfect to Endou. Normally he would walk down the street with a bright smile on his face, thinking about how he could play as soon as he was done doing this for his mother. However, today...he had just too much on his mind.

He stopped at a crosswalk, looking around as he waited for the signal to turn green. When he looked ahead of him, he spotted a familiar face....Kazemaru.

Endou instantly lit up at the sight of his friend. As the crosswalk's light turned green, he pushed forward through the horde of people to catch up to him. Just as he caught up behind the teal haired student, it seemed as though time began to slow down.  

  "Kazemaru!"  

SCREEECH

CRASH!

-------

Hello~

I know, it's been a loong time. But I'm back! Finally...

I'm sorry that took more than 2 weeks, it seemed that school decided to get in my way of writing more chapters as well. I humbly apologize. This chapter is actually also really short compared to the rest. I just really wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger. I'll make sure that the next chapter is super long!

Here's a sneak peek into the next chapter!

Sneak Peek:

----

    Endou's eyes widened at the sight of the speeding truck that seemed to not know how to stop. Immediately understanding what was happening, he screamed. 

----   

  When Kazemaru opened his eyes, he was sitting on the cemented ground still trying to figure out what just happened. Then as the shock and realization settled in, he recalled the memories. 

"E-Endou?"

---- 

Let me know what you think in the comments below! Any suggestions that you want happening in this story? Let me know!

-CM