Pt 1 Finale - Backlash

Start from the beginning

Raji grab his chest, but he was splashed down. Zell begin to stomp a mudhole on the chest of Raij, getting the ref to count to 4 and pull him off.

Tom: Like a shark, Rahzel smells blood and Raij could be in trouble.

Raij rolled out of the ring with Rahzel right behind. The Big Bad Wolf slam his former friend into the apron, causing his chest to be in more pain.

-RZ-

Raij was on dominating the match, attacking Rahzrl's hurt ribs.

The Big Bad Wolf was strapped on a orange stretcher while India's Golden Boy climb the top turnbuckle.

Tom: Planning to do more damage to the injured ribs, Raij going for Bombay Dreams! He hits it!

Graves: Shades of 2 weeks ago.

Raij got up and climb the turnbuckle. He hit his finishing 450 Splash again and again till he felt like Rahzel's ribs were broken.

The Golden Boy pushed Rahzel out of the ring to make his way to the ambulance.

With time before heading to the ambulance, Zell freed his arms and unsnap the strap of the stretcher. Raij walk around the turnbuckle pole and was hit by the swinging stretcher.

Taking a moment to breathe, Rahzel searched underneath the ring and pulled out a small black bag.

Graves: Oh no.

Tom: I hope that's not what I think that is.

The Big Bad Wolf got in the ring and pulled Raij up on the apron, in position for a Suplex. But he was Low Blowed.

Raij grab Zell and Suplex on the mat, both men feeling the pain of the hard floor.

After a couple of minutes, Raij pulled himself in the ring and rolled next to the black bag.

The Golden Boy of India pour out what was inside of the bag. Thumb tacks.

Tom: Shades of Wrestlemania, the thumb tacks are back!

Raij remember what happen at Wrestlemania when he played with tacks and paid for it. Now it was time for his revenge.

Rahzel rolled in the ring and Raji put him in Powerbomb position. The Golden Boy went to pick him up, but The Big Bad Wolf pick him and Alabama Slam Raij on the tacks.

Raij was riving in pain with the tacks in his back. Rahzel laughed at his former best friend before picking him up and tossing him out of the ring.

Tom: The Big Bad Wolf starting make his way to the ambulance.

Rahzel drag Raij to the medical vehicle open the door to put him in. But Raji stop himself from get in the ambulance, turn his opponent and slam him into the barricade.

The Golden One set up two table that were in the area and put Rahzel on them. Raji went to the front of the ambulance and climb up to the roof.

But when he got to the edge, Rahzel wasn't on the tables.

Graves: Where's Rahzel?

Raij looked around the edge. But behind him, Rahzel slowly rose up with a smile on his face as he grab Raij by the throat, choking him.

"I don't forgive and I don't forget!"

Raising The Golden Boy up, The Big Bad Wolf Chokeslam him down, crashing into the tables.

Sliding off the roof to the front, Zell got to the back of the ambulance, open the door, got his former friend up and toss him inside.

Closing the doors and signalling the driver, the ambulance took off past the line, ending the match.

Greg: Here's your winner, Rahzel!

Tom: Like finishing a terrible book, Rahzel slam the door to this rivalry.

Graves: Raij could be broken in half! Rahzel broke India's Greatest Treasure.

Saxton: Well, that's what happen when you mess with The Big Bad Wolf. He doesn't care about Raij. He said he was going to destroy Raij and he did it.

Rahzel smiled as he got rid of his rival. He grinned at the crowd. But that grin turn into a painful frown as he was attacked from behind.

Tom: What! It's Brick.

Brick took Zell and slam him into the steel steps and the barricade. He toss his former friend in the ring and slide both steps as well.

The Mexican Brickwall pull off the small steps and put The Big Bad Wolf on the bottom step.

Picking up the small steps, Brick slam the steel stairs on the chest a couple of times.

He saw the referees come over to the ring, so he pick Rahzel up and Powerbomb him on the bottom step before leaving him down on the step.

-SD-

Smackdown Live

Tom: The new United States Champion, Brick attack his former friend and teammate, Rahzel this past Sunday.

Rahzel suffered two bruised ribs, back injury and internal bleeding. He will be out of action. We wish him a speedy recovery.

-SD-

Dasha: Ladies and gentlemen, The United States Champion, Brick. Brick, why did you attack Rahzel at the end of The Ambulance Match?

Brick: Ever since I've return, it's Rahzel this, Rahzel that. Everyone thinks he's the most dominate superstar on Smackdown.

Last Sunday, I showed the world who's the real most dominate superstar on this show.

I wish Rahzel a speedy recovery because I can't wait to do it over and over and over. As long as I'm here, Rahzel is just a mouse in a lion's den.

-RZ-

"As you read, I've gotten my revenge on Raij. But it looks like another RowdyRuff Boy wants to try me as I move on to better things.

"We continue this in Part 2: My Reign. See you there."

-RZ-

Champions after Backlash

Tag
Raw: Authors of Pain
SD: Sanity

Women
Raw: Charlotte Flair
SD: Ember Moon

Intercontinental
Drew McIntyre

United States
Brick

Universal
Braun Strowman

WWE
The Miz