2

"It felt great to be back in the ring. The fans cheering, my body hitting the mat, kicking Raij's ass. It felt great. I missed it when I got injured and on recovery for months."

Interviewer: What happen on your road to recovery?

"I was depressed. Seeing wrestling and my friends doing their jobs made me miss it. But I knew that I had to come back and make a huge impact.

I needed to change. From appearance to fighting style. I wanted to make sure that Rahzel wasn't the same as before and he wasn't going to be treated as a joke.

Starting with Raij.

-24-

Scottie: I'm Scottie Ace, former World Champion, and brother of Rahzel and husband of Smackdown's General Manager, Lilith Ace.

My bro wasn't himself the few months after the shoulder surgery. He didn't want to go to WrestleMania when the WWE invited him. He was a different person.

When I was gone from WWE, I went back to the independents to wrestle. Zell was my hero and I know he wasn't going to give wrestling, neither will I.

I get a call from Shane McMahon, who was in need of a GM for Smackdown since Daniel Bryan was back in the ring and I took the offer.

But, it was just an interim job...

Interviewer: How did you feel when your wife took the offer?

Scottie: I...I felt like I was just a fill in for someone better. I didn't like it.

-SD-

Smackdown Live
4 Weeks till Clash of Champions

The arena was dark. Then a red spotlight up in the ring and Rahzel was in the ring, wearing the same attire from last week sitting on a steel chair in the middle of the ring. The crowd cheered The Big Bad Wolf, chanting "Welcome Back"

"For almost 11 months, you as well as myself have heard Raij brag and boast about himself, saying he was the mastermind on taking me out of the ring. That I was his inspiration on being better than I am. For somewhat, I was happy for him.

"But, you were Mr. Money in The Bank because I didn't prevent it. You won the WWE Championship because I didn't prevent it. But hearing you say you made sure that I was gone for almost a year changed me. I reinvent myself.

"I looked at my flaws and improve on them. I looked on my appearance and improve on it. I was a man. But I am better, stronger, deadlier.

"Last week Raij, that was just an appetizer. I am going to beat 11 months of pain, frustration, and anger on you. I'm going to beat the hell out of you. If anyone gets in my way, I will go through you. Anyone who puts their hands on Raij before me, will be put down. Pretty much, The Smackdown locker room is put on notice as of right now!

Now, I'm tired of talking. GET OUT HERE AND RECEIVE YOUR PUNISHMENT!"

Tom: Rahzel not wasting time. We want Raij now.

Graves: The WWE Champion is busy and will not answer to this maniac after the attack during his celebration last week.

Saxton: Do you think Rahzel cares about Raij, Corey. He going to tear everyone to make it to Raij.

Rahzel toss the chair out of the ring, waiting for The WWE Champion to get out. But someone else walked out there.

Tom: Finn Balor 

Graves: Balor Club is for everyone. But I doubt that Rahzel wants to be apart of the club right now.

Balor: First and foremost, welcome back Rahzel. Now, I know you're looking for Raij and after last week, it was damn good to see someone make him shut up.

But, I am looking for Raij to get my WWE Championship back. I hate to tell you, but I'm getting my hands on him first. If you want to put me down, it's fine because based on every reinvention you been through, you never beat me.

Rahzel sneered at the fact about him and Finn. He was right, he never beat him since NXT. But now, it was different.

"Why don't you get in this ring and found out the worst way to piss me off. I'll make sure to make it very painful."

Finn starts to make his way to the ring. Zell waits for him to enter the ring, but music of the new Smackdown General Manager playing and Lilith Ace came out.

Lilith: Finn, Rahzel, I know that you two want to fight. But it's not going to work as I'm running the show. Finn, you have a match schedule tonight against Rusev. Rahzel, I know how much you want to get your hands on Raij. But Finn is right, he has a rematch against Raij for The WWE Championship at Clash of Champions (Where both Raw and Smackdown championships are on the line in one night).

That means you're gonna have to wait to deal with Raij later on. But if you want action, you'll have tonight against a local superstar. Finn, Rahzel, have a good night and Zell, your match is up next. 

-SD-

Finn Balor vs Rusev

Tom: Rusev is looking for The Machka Kick. Finn dodge the kick.

Saxton: Balor hits the Slingblade!

Graves: Balor Club is trying to take over Rusev Day! It's a crime!

Finn await at the opposite end of the turnbuckle for the drop kick. He hits Rusev who fell down and in position for The Coup de Grace. But Raij slide in the ring and attack The leader of Balor Club and the referee disqualified the match.

Tom: Raij just cost Finn Balor the match!

Graves: No, he didn't. He saved Rusev Day!

Rusev and Aiden English joined Raij in the attack, kicking Finn as he was down. But the playing starts to look slightly even. Rahzel runs out and slides into the ring and spears Aiden.

Tom: The Big Bad Wolf in the hunt.

Rusev looks to attack Zell, but he was caught into a Belly to Belly Suplex. Then, he turns his attention to Raij who was still attacking his Clash opponent. Rahzel makes his former best friend turn around and attack him.

The Bulgarian Brute gets up to strike Zell, but Finn rescues him and clothesline Rusev out of the ring. Rahzel takes the champ down into a Rear Naked Choke, wrapping his legs around Raij's torso, tightening the grip.

Raij was passed out and the referees come in the ring and pull the champ off him.

Tom: Raij is in double trouble. Rahzel wants his head and Finn wants the championship.

Rahzel gets up, telling the refs to get away from him. He looks at Finn, pull him around and DDT him down to the middle of the ring.

"HE'S MINE, FINNEGAN! BACK OFF!"

Tom: Rahzel claiming his prey. What is going on?

Saxton: Raij got his wish. He got what everyone wants. The target gets bigger on his back.

Tom: But Rahzel warned the locker room. They touch Raij, he'll destroy them. But Raij is dealing with two men who want him dead.