"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice." Joanne apologised, hugging Baekhyun's side tighter.

"Would you tell me everything?" She asked in the softest voice that she ever produced.
Baekhyun turns to face her, his eyes and nose are red.

🔍

"Do you want to know what this mask offers?" Haewon asked, shaking the mask right in front of Baekhyun's face.

"I don't know. I'm not interested at the moment." Baekhyun told, he keep his eyes on the script book.

"I have an idea, you know.. And I think it'll be great!" Haewon told.

"Like what?"

"Because I'm always with the girls, I used to listen to their problems and secrets and I'm sure you do as well, ever since you decided to change your appearance." Haewon muttered.

It's true.
Girls swooned Baekhyun after he changed his appearance.
Even the tough girl, Izumi started to talk to Baekhyun.

"Your point is?" Baekhyun's eyes glanced at Haewon for a brief second.

"Maybe we should create a group you know, where we collect everyone secret."

"And we named our group after something that we both love." Haewon said.
His words makes the both of them look at the cover of the script book.

Yes, Haewon loves Hellriot as much as Baekhyun do.
He is one of Hellriot's director that directs theatre twice.

"Hellriot... H." Baekhyun mumbled.

"Well, that's a great idea!" Haewon nodded.

"Haewon oppa!" A girly voice shouted.

"Jiyeol, come sit here!" Haewon gestured for her to come nearer in friendly way.
Jiyeol giggled and smile widely as she sits in front of him.

Baekhyun's seems unfazed with everything except for the bunny mask on the table.

"Baekhyun oppa!"

Baekhyun's eyes twitched.

"What?" He mumbled groggily.

"I just want to see your handsome face!" She chirped with a grin.
"You're so annoying.." Baekhyun sighed, hiding a small smile from appearing on his lips.

Jiyeol laughed wholeheartedly.
She never mind to listen Baekhyun's rude remarks.

"You meant that is Haewon's idea?" Joanne asked in between Baekhyun's sentences.
She just didn't want to listen about Jiyeol anymore.

Somehow, she knew Jiyeol is important in Baekhyun's life before although he still can't remember well.

"Yes, and I agree to it." Baekhyun said with his gaze lowered.

"Do you think Haewon is the one who had done all of these to me?" She asked,
her mind played the moment when H break into her house multiple times.